“Best Coffee Shop ever!”
Review of Caffe Capanna - CLOSED

Caffe Capanna
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 17, 2012

It's in super quaint Point Roberts and has delicious homemade food - hand baked goods and great coffee and a terrific water view.

3  Thank PamalaPointBob

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I forget the young lady's name that served us, I think during our lite conversation that her father was Canadian, but she was one of the most friendly, kind, and helpful servers we have ever had the pleasure of experiencing.
When we got to the restaurant we were a little apprehensive, it is a little house by the roadside, and inside the decor is casual, and warm with four or five tables if memory serves. We were warmly greeted by this pleasant young lady who answered our questions graciously, and provided us with stellar service.
When the food arrived the freshness and flavors were fantastic. It was simple, tasty, well prepared rustic food that was just what my wife and I were craving.
This little roadside eatery could teach a lot of upscale restaurants a thing or two about what travelers really want. Great, fresh tasty food, stellar service, and a very reasonable price.
Well done Caffe Capanna