“What happened?”

Add it.
Buckboard Cafe
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Peshastin
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I've been here several times and each time seems a little worse than the last. My husband's biscuits were dense and old tasting, the hashbrowns were way overcooked, the french toast was raw and gooey, and my pancake was too tough to cut with my fork. My son went on my recommendation a while back, and mentioned a fly that wouldn't leave him alone, and that was the case with us too, only that fly had his friends with him. I won't be going back again anytime soon.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

What a relief from fake Levinsworth restaurants. A very fun, authentic place with great earthy food. Family atmosphere. Check out near by great fresh produce places with local cherries and peaches. We didn't want to leave.

1  Thank Mura02456
Reviewed July 2, 2011

Great food, service, and atmosphere! You simply must go and enjoy it for yourself.

1  Thank SandyRydz_Sandberg
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Fish and chips are a must. Engage Denise in conversation; she is great.

1  Thank Puyallup0
Reviewed March 15, 2011

On a trip to Leavenworth with a friend, she took me to The Buckboard for breakfast as a favorite place of hers and her husband's, when they're in town. We had a wonderful home-cooked breakfast. I had bacon and eggs, my "regular" order when going out for breakfast. The bacon was delicious, thick cut and 5 strips... yum! I took my husband there a couple weekends ago, and had another great breakfast. My husband got the bisquits and gravy and said he'd had better.. But, the "over easy" eggs were done to perfection... over easy doesn't seem THAT hard to do, but lots of other restaurants can't seem to get them right. I'll return again, as the whole experience was great. Love Denise our waitress. She's a hoot, and loves her job... Another favorite in the Leavenworth area.

1  Thank conniedryer