“Expect a HUGE Pancake!”
Review of Big Y Cafe

Big Y Cafe
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Peshastin
Reviewed October 3, 2017

A Saturday breakfast for us! We could have gone to the Wild Huckleberry in Wenatchee, but wanted to take a short drive out West to The Big-Y Cafe (also owned by the Wild Huckleberry!). We were surprised at the number of people there, but everyone was getting served fine. Coffee was served immediately (turn your cup right side up to signal "Coffee Please"). My wife wanted a small pancake, but knew they were hubcap sized in town, and she found they were the same size here at the Big Y! I substituted French Toast for pancakes and got 2 small slices with my small 2 egg omelet! Perfect! Great service! We'll drive 18 miles again for breakfast!

Reviewed September 8, 2017

It's hard to screw-up a French dip, but they sure managed. First, NO meat - two (yup, only 2) thin slices that didn't even go all the way to the edges; then, it was on a ciabatta roll (or something similar) that dissolved into paste as soon as it got wet. The whole thing was awful.

I do have to give credit for excellent fries; but, I wanted a meal not just a side of fries.

The two servers were delightful - attentive and sweet. If they hadn't been so nice, I probably would have made a scene over the awful food.

Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

35 years we've driven by and finally stopped. Parking lot is always full, good reason. We ate outside, pleasant temperature today. Place was clean outdide, and great fast service. We had the California Burger and the Berger Dip. Average fries but the salad was very nice. HOWEVER: the pies are their fame. We split a Lemon Meringue pie. I swear the meringue was 5" high and light as a feather. We will definitely stop again if only for the pie.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

We were visiting family and stopped here on our way to Leavenworth Village. Everything was great! I had the 2 egg breakfast was biscuits and gravy. It was very good. The coffee was fresh and tasted great too. Highly recommended! Reasonably priced.

Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

Very good food, not greasy. Good sized portions. The staff were busy so we could have wished for more attentive service, but wave them down and you get what you need right away.

Great alternative to the BUSY Leavenworth breakfast places.