“Wildwater River Guides Rocks!!!!!”

Wildwater River Guides
Ranked #1 of 6 things to do in Peshastin
More attraction details
Owner description: Based in Peshastin, Washington, Wildwater River Guides has been delivering whitewater memories since 1980. WRG strives to run professional trips while sharing the fun and excitement of whitewater travel. Now offering the first guided down-river stand up paddling trips in Washington State, and American Canoe Association Kayak Instruction. This group of highly certified guides wants to show you why we love being on the river so much. Join the experience today - you won't regret it!
Longview, Washington, Usa
“Wildwater River Guides Rocks!!!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

Bring a smile, good attitude and a tip for your guide and be ready for a great experience. The guides are ALL very friendly, knowledgeable, easy going and fun tour guides. I have rafted and Kayaked for about 14 years and this was one of my most memorable guided trips. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a fun, exciting and professional river experience. Thanks to Jonathan (our guide) for an awesome trip.
Bo Bolinger

Visited September 2013
WildwaterRiverGuides, Manager at Wildwater River Guides, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Thank you so much for your review about your whitewater rafting experience with Jonathan and Wildwater River Guides. We had a blast on the river with you and your group, and we are really looking forward to having your out next season. Don't forget about our Frequent Paddler Program ~ 3 trips in a calendar year receive a FREE t-shirt, 4 trips = 4th trip 50% off! We look forward to having your out again in the future.

University Place, Washington, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Would do this again in a heartbeat!!! awesome”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We had a great guide Craig with a "C" - This was on my bucket list and i am so glad I went. we had a group of people, they were organized, communicated well and kept us all entertained. loved every minute!!!

Visited September 2013
Thank you for your great review about your experience whitewater rafting with Wildwater this season. We will make sure to let Craig know that you had a wonderful time on the river with him, and feel free to request Craig the next time you come out on the river (Craig guides on all of the rivers we raft and would love to have you out again!) Wildwater is happy to know you have now checked off whitewater rafting on your Bucket list!! We hope to see you out again next season!
Tacoma, Washington, Usa
“White Salmon River”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

This was on my bucket list and when I got the chance to go, I did not hesitate. I'm Sooo glad that I did. I had the Best time of My Life! No Kidding! I tell everyone that I meet what a Marvelous time I had. The Guide (Scott) was Top Notch and made our rafting trip so much better. I'm going again this next week on the Tieton River> I just can't wait to do it again. My only regret is that this is the last trip of the season. Next year I plan to do Every River that Wildwater River Guides does. They are the Best, and the ONLY White Water Rafting Company that I will use or recommend.
See You Soon!
Jim Mattingly

Visited July 2013
WildwaterRiverGuides, Manager at Wildwater River Guides, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review about your experience on the river, rafting with Wildwater River Guides. As a first timer, we are happy to know that you have fallen in love with whitewater rafting. We hope you enjoyed your time out with us on the Tieton River last weekend, and don't forget about the Skagit River Bald eagle trips we have in December (3 trips in a calendar year and you receive a FREE Wildwater t-shirt). We look forward to having you out on the river again in the future. Thank you.
Maple Valley, Washington, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nothing short of AMAZING!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME, need I say more? ok I will... SUP'd the Wenatchee with Lance and Justine on Sunday 8/18/13, I thought it would just be a mellow SUP trip but boy was I wrong! Class I rapids on a paddleboard is exhilarating beyond belief and you get quite a few experiences with them on your trip, looking forward to each one a little more than the last. We got to a really still place and were able to bust out a few yoga arm balance postures: crow, headstand, forearm balances. Unfortunatley, our trip came to an end shortly thereafter(darn.) Lance is so knowledgeable he makes you feel very secure and Justine has a beautiful calm energy that instills trust, together they made our trip AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! Check them out, you'll be glad you did!

Visited August 2013
THANK YOU. THANK YOU. THANK YOU! What a fabulous review. We're so happy to hear that you both had an excellent time SUPing on the river with us. We have fallen in love with Stand up paddle boarding, and truly feel that others will fall in love with it too. We are happy to have you hooked! We look forward to the next chance that we have to get out on the river with you.
Redmond, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic staff and excellent experience”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have organized a trip for some friends last weekend. With a total of 36 participants, the entirely booking and reservation process was made easy with the well designed and convenient website. I was able to have each individual pay for themselves while still receive the group discount.

The river guides that day were all excellent and very funny. It was the first time rafting for most of us but they made the experience even better than it already was.

I will definitely do it again next year when the rafting season opens up again.

Visited August 2013
WildwaterRiverGuides, Manager at Wildwater River Guides, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Planning a trip for a big group to go whitewater rafting isn't always an easy task. We are happy to hear that our reservation staff, and our online booking process was simple, and didn't create stress for you in the planning stages.

Don't forget our rafting season isn't over just yet. We will be transitioning from the White Salmon RIver (III+) to raft the Tieton River(III+) all of September and then up to the beautiful Skagit River (I-II) in December and January for bald eagle float trips.

We look forward to getting the chance to have you out on one (or more) of the many rivers that we get the pleasure of rafting. Thank you again for the review of your experience with Wildwater.