“Great food stop in Pateros”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lake Pateros Sports Bar and Grill
Fairbanks, Alaska
“Great food stop in Pateros”
Reviewed February 26, 2007

Along highway 97 in Pateros, WA , about a quarter mile north of the intersection with highway 153, on February 26, 2007, we found good food in a nice, clean, quiet atmosphere. This unimposing cafe served suprisingly good food at low prices. The salads were made with very fresh greens and other ingredients, the Chcken Caesar was not over-dressed, and the Garden Burger pleased even my wife. They also served some sort of cheese/jalepeno/potato nuggets that were very tasty.

I had had lunch there several weeks earlier and was very pleased, but, I did worry that my wife would not be so easily impressed. It turns out I was wrong, she really liked it.

A TripAdvisor Member
“pateros cafe”
Reviewed February 26, 2006

Great people! Very frieendly and hopitable. a good stop along the way to wherever you may be going along the North Cascades Hwy, or up from Chelan, or Wenatchee.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member