“Great for truckers and they allow pets”

King City Knights Inn/Pasco WA
King City Knights Inn/Pasco WA
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed September 13, 2012

We had a ground floor room. It was clean and comfortable. Lots and lots of trucks around but that's because it is a truck stop. We had a good evening enjoying the warm air. They all small pets and were very accomedating.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Very poor room. Remote to the TV doesn't work. Laundry facilities are out of order. The "Queen Bed" looks more like a double. The outlet covers are all broken. Some of the towels look old and stained. Not a very good place to stay, however, where they are the only place next to the truckstops and you need a place to stay, I guess it will work. Wouldn't be my first choice for a comfortable place to relax.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

We were happy to have a safe place to park the truck and get out of it for the night. My husband had stayed there many times 10+ yrs ago and remembered it as very nice bit was surprised that the entire area including the Flying J had really gone down hill. It all looks old and outdated.

Our room was old, carpets, chairs sinks tubs, all of it old and worn out but it was clean and smelled ok.

We were pleasantly surprised by the bec it was new and awesome! Since we were really after a good night sleep we were happy

Expensive for the quality. At truckers rate we paid 60+. Too much.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 3, 2012

The rooms aren't bad for being a small property. Close to free way allover nice place to stay

Room Tip: Its nice place close to free way and all kinds of food.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 3, 2012

If your used to the Hilton or even holiday inn ect you probably wont be content. However if you are flexible its not a bad place. It looks like it has stepped up a little since previous reviews. I didn't see any roaches and trust me I watched! The room we stayed does have a strong smell of what I believe to be carpet freshener. But we did take a smoking room which would be understandable. The carpet is older and does have stains. Clean but stained. The room is clean. Unfortunately we did have to call front desk to figure out why we didn't have hot water to be told to turn it all the way to the left then right and it will get got. Lol work with it. Needless to say if you are here to rest shower and sleep and move on its not bad. The sounds from the truckstop may keep you awake. (Trucks driving by). We didn't experience any questionable activity or people. Don't forget friends that you can ALWAYS ask to see a room before paying when your a walk in customer. If you are booking it I am not sure you would be comfortable here as a vacation hotel. But it is clean and taken care of.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed June 30, 2011

My mother and I booked 5 rooms in February for a June 50th wedding anniversary. We called this hotel in April just to confirm our reservations. They had lost the reservation. So we rebooked the five rooms. The day before the event the hotel called my mother and told her they didnt have enough rooms. So this was about to put three families in the street. We end up at a raoch invested Motel 6. I am very unhappy with this business. I would not recomend these folks ever..

George

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank papa_dale
Reviewed June 24, 2011

I made reservations to this place about 7 weeks in advance...they could not find my reservation! I had to wait for someone to come print it...After finally getting into the room it was dirty and OMG it WAS A ROACH INFESTATION!!!!! I went back to the gas station which is were you have to check in and gave them back there keys and went straight to any store to buy some LYSOL!!! This place is
disgusting keep going Because you get what you pay for...NOT A GOOD DEAL!!!

• Stayed: February 2011
2  Thank tumami
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
#11 of 14 in Richland
Super 8 Kennewick
Super 8 Kennewick
#5 of 17 in Kennewick

Been to King City Knights Inn/Pasco WA? Share your experiences!