All reviewsomeletgreat breakfastbest westernsopen hoursgreat place to staypancakesmade to order eggsthe tri citiessausagefresh fruitgolf coursewould highly recommend this hotelrooms are spaciousclose to the airportexcellent hotelpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed December 7, 2017

We have been a member of Best Western for a long time and we will rate BW Hotel in Pasco as one of the very top hotels. We hd an excellent dinner in their restaurant and service was beyond expectations. The staff was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Dear Erik
Thank you for staying at our Hotel. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay & liked our new Bistro.Thank you again for your review.
Jim Gibson GM

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Great hotel, one of the prettiest out there. The were plenty of things to do in the area. I felt very comfortable during the entire stay and look forward to another stay soon. The lobby and breakfast area was nicely done. Breakfast was great this is one of the few Best Westerns that offer up a freshly cooked and prepared omelet.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2017

Dear robertmR7023OW
Thank you for staying with us, I am grateful for your detailed review.

Reviewed November 18, 2017

Pleasantly surprised, very nice hotel. Had a restaurant available from 5pm-9pm which looked to have a nice menu. Plenty of parking and close to other amenities. Room was clean and modern. Very quiet. Will definitely stay there my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for staying with us, I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

This hotel was the nicest hotel I’ve stayed in for the value. Very new and nice. Room was large, quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was the best included breakfast I’ve ever experienced. They had everything you could want. If I ever have to go back to the Tri Cities, I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Pam
Thank you for staying at our Hotel. I am pleased to near that you enjoy your stay & grateful for your kind remarks.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this Best Western especially if you have an early morning flight. It is conveniently located 5 minutes from the airport. The room was comfortable, spacious and clean. We stayed just one night prior to our flight. It was great getting up at 4:00, checked out of the hotel, drove to the airport and arrived at our gate an hour before our 5:40 AM flight. Can’t get more convenient than that!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Lydia
Thank you for staying with us, I am grateful for your comments and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.