All reviewsomeletgreat breakfastbest westernsopen hoursgreat place to staypancakesmade to order eggsthe tri citiessausagefresh fruitgolf coursewould highly recommend this hotelrooms are spaciousclose to the airportexcellent hotelpool and hot tubcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed November 18, 2017

Pleasantly surprised, very nice hotel. Had a restaurant available from 5pm-9pm which looked to have a nice menu. Plenty of parking and close to other amenities. Room was clean and modern. Very quiet. Will definitely stay there my next trip.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2017

Thank you for staying with us, I am so pleased to hear that you were happy with your stay.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

This hotel was the nicest hotel I’ve stayed in for the value. Very new and nice. Room was large, quiet, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was the best included breakfast I’ve ever experienced. They had everything you could want. If I ever have to go back to the Tri Cities, I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2017

Dear Pam
Thank you for staying at our Hotel. I am pleased to near that you enjoy your stay & grateful for your kind remarks.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I highly recommend this Best Western especially if you have an early morning flight. It is conveniently located 5 minutes from the airport. The room was comfortable, spacious and clean. We stayed just one night prior to our flight. It was great getting up at 4:00, checked out of the hotel, drove to the airport and arrived at our gate an hour before our 5:40 AM flight. Can’t get more convenient than that!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Lydia
Thank you for staying with us, I am grateful for your comments and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

Clean, welcoming and all the basics, plus more! Our room was ample and well appointed, everything was extremely clean - there was all the amenities, frig, microwave, etc. The gym was clean and had good basic equipment. The breakfast was wonderful with a broad array of healthy and delicious food options. I was very impressed with this hotel for the price and location.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2017

Dear Y9646UJchristines
Thank you for staying at our Hotel. I am grateful for your detailed review.

Reviewed October 25, 2017

The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. But the A/C did Not work. The room was large and clean. Beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great. We would stay there again. But we would make sure the A/C worked prior to unpacking.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2017

Dear 414leanne
Thank you for staying with us and I do appreciate hearing when things do not work.