“Wasn't like other Best Western hotels”

Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
“Wasn't like other Best Western hotels”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel because we had an early flight the next morning. It didnt have a restaurant so we had to order pizza delivery,somthat wasnt very nice. The beds were not very comfortable and the pillows very hard. This Best Western compared to Best Western Kootenai River Inn was lacking in amenities. It was just okay. I would use the Red Lion Inn next time near Pasco airport

Stayed February 2013
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Rebecca H

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of my hotel. I offer my apology that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Bed firmness is a personal choice and are our beds are seally720 plus pillow tops & we have received many positive comments on them. I again would like to offer an apology that you did not get a restful night sleep.

Jim Gibson General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Korean first
Rapid City, South Dakota
Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was our first experience with a Best Western Plus. We were impressed. Helpful friendly staff, great room, fantastic breakfast -- best scrambled eggs on a breakfast buffet we've ever had! Would highly recommend this BWP. We actually looked for other BWPluses on our trip because of this hotel.

Room Tip: We just asked for a non-smoking with two queens.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 17, 2013
Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. Our breakfast staff works hard to put a nice breakfast for our guests.
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Newish (7 years old, but looks brand new), modern, clean, friendly, quiet, convenient, and one of the best free breakfasts I have had. The breakfast included sausage and REAL bacon, an omeIet bar, REAL hash browns, fresh fruit, etc. I brought a group of community college students to Pasco for a meeting. Hotel staff were very accomodating and friendly. Eerything was great. Honestly one of the best "travel hotels" I have ever stayed at in the past 40 years.

Room Tip: Quiet location, so all rooms are good. I had students on all three floors and everyone had a great...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Bob P
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. I appreciate the time it takes fill out a review.
Seattle, WA
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is a great place to stay with large guest rooms, a wonderful breakfast and friendly staff. The beds are comfortable, all the amenities are here. I would definitely stay here again. They have the extras in the large room, two televisions, microwave safe and coffeemaker. This is one of the best, Best Western hotels I have ever stayed in. I would compare it to a more high-end hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Halfmac
Thank you for your review on my Hotel. I will share it with my staff.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

My Allegiant Airlines (who I will never fly with again) flight was grounded in Pasco because of heavy fog in Bellingham (Alaska flights had no problem landing there). As I looked out the window of the plane imagining a night like Steve Martin experienced in Planes, Trains and Automobiles, I saw the Best Western sign and called to make a reservation.When I arrived I found one of the cleanest, nicest chain hotels I've ever been in. The lobby was immaculate, the room was huge (get the king suite), and all the reviews about their breakfast are true. It's amazing! They have pretty much everything you could imagine.
Although I didn't plan on spending the night in Pasco, the Best Western made it a very nice experience.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brad S
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for your review of my Hotel. I enjoy sharing our guest comments with my staff.
Jim Gibson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Clover Island Inn Kennewick

Been to Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!