“Clean, safe, comfortable stay!”

Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Pasco

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
  • Korean first
Spokane, Washington
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Newish (7 years old, but looks brand new), modern, clean, friendly, quiet, convenient, and one of the best free breakfasts I have had. The breakfast included sausage and REAL bacon, an omeIet bar, REAL hash browns, fresh fruit, etc. I brought a group of community college students to Pasco for a meeting. Hotel staff were very accomodating and friendly. Eerything was great. Honestly one of the best "travel hotels" I have ever stayed at in the past 40 years.

Room Tip: Quiet location, so all rooms are good. I had students on all three floors and everyone had a great...
1 Thank Bob P
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. I appreciate the time it takes fill out a review.
Seattle, WA
Reviewed January 24, 2013

This is a great place to stay with large guest rooms, a wonderful breakfast and friendly staff. The beds are comfortable, all the amenities are here. I would definitely stay here again. They have the extras in the large room, two televisions, microwave safe and coffeemaker. This is one of the best, Best Western hotels I have ever stayed in. I would compare it to a more high-end hotel.

1 Thank Halfmac
Thank you for your review on my Hotel. I will share it with my staff.
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

My Allegiant Airlines (who I will never fly with again) flight was grounded in Pasco because of heavy fog in Bellingham (Alaska flights had no problem landing there). As I looked out the window of the plane imagining a night like Steve Martin experienced in Planes, Trains and Automobiles, I saw the Best Western sign and called to make a reservation.When I arrived I found one of the cleanest, nicest chain hotels I've ever been in. The lobby was immaculate, the room was huge (get the king suite), and all the reviews about their breakfast are true. It's amazing! They have pretty much everything you could imagine.
Although I didn't plan on spending the night in Pasco, the Best Western made it a very nice experience.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Brad S
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for your review of my Hotel. I enjoy sharing our guest comments with my staff.
Suffolk, Virginia
Reviewed January 19, 2013

One year later this is STILL a great hotel.

Breakfast was abundant with choices to include a fresh made omelet, meat, potatoes, fruit, waffles, pancakes, biscuits n' gravy and more. Awesome Seattle's Best coffee.

Flat screen tv. Big comfybeds, quite and comfortable.

1 Thank Traveling_James76
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for your comments on my hotel. I appreciate the time you have taken to both times to let other guests know about our services. Jim Gibson
Chandler, Arizona, USA
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I generally stay at Hilton Garden Inn's but saw the great reviews on Tripadvisor and thought I'd give this hotel a try. I was not disappointed! The rooms are nicely decorated, the bed and pillows were comfy, the heater was very quiet and I liked the wetbar with the mini-fridge and microwave. The rooms were incredibly clean and smell very fresh. The bathroom was tiny, but was very clean and had great water pressure (and no loud fans!). I travel quite a bit and I'm not often impressed with free hotel breakfasts, but I liked this one. They had everything you could imagine including an omlet station. I arrived on a Tuesday evening and they had a free managers "reception" which included a salad bar, soup, breadsticks, spaghetti & meatballs. The meatballs were a little interesting but tasted better once I threw on some sauce. You will enjoy your stay here. Definitely worth the money and a nice staff as well!

1 Thank szambed
Thank you for your comments on my hotel. I am happy you enjoyed your stay & our managers reception. Jim Gibson
Kennewick, Washington, USA
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Everything at this hotel was very good. We stayed on New Year's Eve and did not have any problems trying to sleep. The location and breakfast were great too! We would definitely stay here at this hotel again!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your comments on my hotel. Our Hotel is doubled walled which helps to reduce noise. Jim Gibson
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Red Lion Hotel Pasco
#6 of 11 in Pasco
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland
Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
Hampton Inn Richland / Tri-Cities

Been to Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!