“The really do put the best in the western” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites

Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Georgia USA
“The really do put the best in the western”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

I'm generally not impressed with best western as a chain but this place has changed that. It is best in the chain I've stayed in. This place is more like a Hilton property but at a mid price property. The rooms are modern, tastefully decorated, and spacious. It more like having an apartment. The beds are comfy with the best pillows I've found in a hotel. The hotel lobby is like an Athenian garden. The free breakfast is better the most restaurants with made to order omelets, a full hot breakfast, very good pastry, and better coffee than typically available in hotels. I've stayed here a dozen times and it been consistent each time. I look forward to staying here. I much prefer this over the red lion where I used to stay !

• Stayed December 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank D0llinger
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 31, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my hotel. I will share your comments with my owners, they put allot of personal touches in the décor selection.

Jim Gibson General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Korean first
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

This is a great hotel that I always look forward to staying at. The staff is great and the hotel is a 10. You do not see hotels as clean as this one. I travel 150 nights a year! Every room is fresh and clean. You do not see any marks on the walls or anywhere.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my hotel. I will share your comments with my Maintenance & Housekeeping staff.

Rigby, Id
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2012

I was a little worried that our client suggested a "Best Western", especially when I saw how cheap the room was going to be. What a pleasant surprise!!! It was at least as good as the Hampton Inn we stayed at the night before in Boise. (almsot twice the price) WEll, actually better. A FULL hot breakfast...included. Made to order omlet. It's nice in the winter to have a good hot breakfast to start the day! The staff was superb. This hotel had a "Sheraton" feel to it...it was that good. I will definately not be afraid of staying at a Best Western Plus ever again. IN fact, I think I will look for them! I just can't get over the great value of this place! Way to go BW Pasco!

Room Tip: We had a center room, not too far from the elevator, and that worried me a little. But no problems...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank DoloresfromIdaho
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my Hotel. My staff & I enjoyed reading your comments in fact our team was celebrated your comments this morning. As of today we are rated 9th in customer service in US & Canada. Jim Gibson General Manager
Battle Ground, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

We stayed here during the Washington State High School Cross Country Championships, which were held on Saturday at Sun Willows Golf Course, nearly adjacent to the hotel. As you might imagine, the hotel was full of excited, energetic teen-agers. In the hallway, we saw them running (!), playing games, goofing off, even banging on doors and banging doors shut. But from inside our room, we heard none of this.
The breakfast on Saturday morning ran until 10:00, and included freshly made omelets, to spec. The buffet included scrambled eggs that were NOT dry or rubbery, link sausage, bacon, yummy biscuits, sausage gravy. There was an assortment of juices, milk, coffees, creamers, fruit, and entire cold case of various foods. The standard waffle making station, with strawberries and whip cream (not standard), and a variety of breads filled out the spread.
The buildings are very nice, inside and out. Pool and spa looked nice, but we didn't try them out. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CrossCountryMom
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. The Hotel construction is double walled & doubled sheet rock which reduces noise transfer.
Nanaimo, B.C.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

These people do it right. They are customer aware, and the little added attention to detail really shows. We arrived on the evening it was the Manager's buffet, and we couldn't believe it! We were going to look for a restaurant, but when they told us the complimentary buffet would be out soon, we decided to look at it. It was amazing, with spaghetti, and many other entrees put out. The morning breakfast was just as great, and we would say this is one of the top 3 BW hotels we have stayed at in 20 yrs of being BW travellers. MOST impressed!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. My staff & I are motivated by guest comments like yours.
gig harbor
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed here on October 20,2012 for a conference. One of the best in its class. The staff was friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. Loved the new tv remote design. Made it easier to clean. I have nothing bad to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Kudos to whomever designed the building, awesome architecture. I would definitely stay here again. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Thank you for your time to review our property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay & I agree that the clean remotes are a great advancement for Hotels.

Jim Gibson General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Red Lion Hotel Pasco
#6 of 11 in Pasco
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland
Best Western Plus Kennewick Inn
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Hampton Inn Kennewick at Southridge
Hilton Garden Inn Tri-Cities/Kennewick

Been to Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!