Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
$44
$121
$117
$51
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsomeletbest westernsgreat breakfastopen hoursgreat place to staymade to order eggsthe tri citiesfresh fruitgolf coursewafflessausagewashington stateclose to the airportrooms are spaciouswould highly recommend this hotelthe hotel staffbeautiful hotel
Reviewed November 5, 2012

These people do it right. They are customer aware, and the little added attention to detail really shows. We arrived on the evening it was the Manager's buffet, and we couldn't believe it! We were going to look for a restaurant, but when they told us the complimentary buffet would be out soon, we decided to look at it. It was amazing, with spaghetti, and many other entrees put out. The morning breakfast was just as great, and we would say this is one of the top 3 BW hotels we have stayed at in 20 yrs of being BW travellers. MOST impressed!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you for your comments on my Hotel. My staff & I are motivated by guest comments like yours.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Stayed here on October 20,2012 for a conference. One of the best in its class. The staff was friendly and the room was very clean and comfortable. Loved the new tv remote design. Made it easier to clean. I have nothing bad to say, I was pleasantly surprised. Kudos to whomever designed the building, awesome architecture. I would definitely stay here again. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: October 2012
jimgibson7, General Manager at Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Thank you for your time to review our property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay & I agree that the clean remotes are a great advancement for Hotels.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had a great experience at the Pasco Inn & Suites. Check-in took almost no time at all, our room was large and immaculate, excellent wireless, very nice bathroom, big opening window with a pleasant view, very comfortable bed and pillows, nice desk, lots of electrical outlets. As others have mentioned, the breakfast is pretty great for a hotel. There are lots of options, both hot and cold, waffles, biscuits, omelets, etc. A great choice in the Pasco area.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your time to review our property. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay & our Breakfast.

Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

Good business hotel real close to airport, the rooms are excellent, spacious and extremely clean. The bathroom is really nice and the shower gel/body lotion/towels are excellent too. Breakfast is good. Shuttle service is on demand, and takes 5 minutes or so. Yet i haven't heard any planes...
Very positive!

• Stayed: October 2012

I appreciate your time to review my hotel & I am pleased you enjoyed our Breakfast.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

After a two week road trip we were fortunate to stay in the best hotel near the end. The hotel is quiet, modern, convenient. and had excellent service. It had the best breakfast I have come across in a long time. The room was spacious and the housekeeping was impeccable. The beds were comfortable. The furniture was perfect. The wifi required no code and was very fast. The room price was modest. Parking was easy. The physical plant was welcoming and spacious.

Room Tip: All rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

I appreciate your time to review my hotel & I am glad you enjoyed our Breakfast & our new wifi system.