“Food Looked Good......”

King City Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 110 Restaurants in Pasco
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My husband and I stopped here on 7-29-14 for breakfast. I ordered the spinach, mushroom and swiss cheese omelette. (Was NOT Very good at all). My husband on the other hand, ordered the chorizo omelette and it was really good. Prices were reasonable and service was good. The food coming out, looked good.

Reviewed May 19, 2014

in the majority of my long distance traveling, I have always found that restaurants like this have the best food of all places and have reasonable prices. The reuben is spectacular and I would recommend it to anyone. We also had a breakfast dish that was cooked to order and an appetizer. You definitely get full with these meals. The chef is excellent and service wonderful.

2  Thank BrendaH3