“Great Noodles”
Review of Noodle Zone

Noodle Zone
Ranked #39 of 116 Restaurants in Pasco
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Haven't had much more than there noodles with vegetables and chicken, but the kids love it and I do too. One order can easily be split.

Reviewed June 27, 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have severe food allergies. It's highly important to us that we feel safe when we eat out. We are regulars at Noodle Zone because they provide delicious Thai food, and are careful to prepare it in a way that will keep us safe. They are always friendly, and the food is tasty everytime. They even make dairy free bubble tea for me! They are accommodating and happy to answer any questions we have. We love Noodle Zone!

Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

I went in to get take out for our family dinner. We live way outside of town. When I got hone and opened two of the boxes, I found them over flowing with rice and just a tiny bit of the actual dinner I had ordered. In fact it appeared that they had only made one dinner and divided it between the two. I called to let them know I was unhappy. They took my number and said the manager would call the next day. I never heard from them. Nine dollars for a container of white rice is not acceptable. They have lost my business.

Reviewed July 15, 2015 via mobile

My family likes spice, I'm more on the bland side of the spectrum. They all loved the 2 star tum yum soup. I couldnt handle it. The pad thai. (3 star) was within a range I could enjoy and had a very pleasant taste. Servi ce was great.

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Get the Shrimp Pho! It's divine! They greet you when you come in the door and fast service is a priority. I have tried the fresh spring rolls too and they are worth the wait!