“Fabulous experience”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I was stranded overnight in Pasco because I missed my plane out. After trying several hotels in town, which were all full, I was starting to lose hope. Luckily, the Pasco holiday inn express had a room. I would have taken almost anything and paid almost any price. However, the price even for a walk in was very reasonable. The hotel is brand new, and very clean. They put me in a suite, because it was available, but only charged me for a standard room. The staff was most friendly and accommodating. I accidentally left my phone charger in my room, and they forwarded it on to me at no cost. I hope I get stranded in Pasco again sometime so that I can stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong at this hotel.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Erich P
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2012

Erich P, you are welcome back anytime here at HIE Pasco. Hopefully its not because your stranded. I'm glad you were able to witness first hand our Customer Service and Beautiful rooms.
We look forward to making your next trip to Pasco a Great one!!

Thank you for giving us the opportunity!

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very helpful staff and the rooms were very comfy!!! Would stay there again. Location is great, not enought resturants near by but the rooms make up for it. Fast wireless too. Nice big breakfast area. They had pleant of fruit on hand too.

1  Thank Nicus0202

Thank you for stoping in and reviewing our Property.
I will pass along your review to our staff.
We look forward to serving you next time your in the area.

Thank you!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

I recently had reservations at this property for a conference and wound up having to cancel my reservations due to a family emergency. I had several packages being delivered for a conference and upon canceling my reservation, I asked Willie at the front desk how to go about getting my packages returned.
Willie handled everything from the cancelation to calling me and alerting me that all of the boxes had arrived. He then promptly returned them to me all while showing compassion for my family predicament.
This level of service seems to be much harder to find than 20 years ago, but it is certainly appreciated and does not go unnoticed.
Thanks to all!

1  Thank Brance L

Here at the Holiday Inn Express Pasco we are a close Family and we want to treat our Guest like Family. We appreciate everyone who comes and stays with us. Thank you for your kind words!
I have let all my Staff and Managment team know about Willies efforts, I know in my Heart what he did for you he would do again each time out!

Thank you!
Have A Great Day, We Hope all is Well!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

This is a great hotel, conveniently located in the city! There are many restaurants around to make it an easy nights rest, without having to go too far to eat. Also, for the business traveler, they have a great Manager's Reception in the lobby! Very clean & friendly hotel!

- Kirk R

1  Thank Kirk R

First off Thank you for your review on our Hotel.
Also thank you for joining in on the fun at the Manager's Reception.
While we do have plenty of restaurants walking distance, we have a shuttle that will gladly take you around Rd 68 to find your favorite foods.
Please take advantage of the shuttle the next time your with us.

Have a Great Day!

Reviewed October 19, 2012

First time staying at this Holiday Inn, immediately found great customer service from the staff, very friendly and helpful. My room, was the perfect size for an extended stay. DVD player and large flat screen, quick wi-fi. This might sound funny but I was impressed that this was the first Hotel I have stayed out that actually had fans in the bathroom, "very nice". Wednesday night they offered free beer and snacks, I expected small plastic cups and cheap beer, but they had good variety in the bottle and a small but nice snack layout. I would have to say the only down side was the gym, small, 1970's carpet with no free weights, and an elliptical the gal next to me was using was screeching like it was on its death bed. All in all I will make it a point to book here the next trip to Tri-Cities!

Room Tip: Executive suites are wonderful! 321RMPC146245895
1  Thank NolRice
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our Hotel.
We sure are Thrilled to hear you enjoyed our Reception, we do it just for that reason to help guest's relax.
Also I wanted to let you know we are adding Free weights to our fitness area.
Thank you again See you on the next trip out.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I visited Pasco for work and stayed here for a couple of nights. The employees were very helpful and friendly from day one. Greeted me when I first arrived and every time I entered the lobby. They have apples and cookies in the evening for guests to snack on.

The rooms are very spacious, clean and comfortable. I stayed in room 312. It was larger than your standard hotel room. Upon entry, there was a sitting area, a desk, a small kitchenette with refrigerator, and even plates and silverware. Further back in the room, there were two queen beds, tv, bathroom, sink and closet. The additional blanket and pillows in the closet were a nice touch. Saves you from asking for additional pillows and such. If you are a priority club member, you get a couple bottles of water and snacks upon check-in.

The bed was nice and comfortable. Not much of a view from room 312 but I was ok with that.

The FREE breakfast was excellent. They offer more than the traditional continental breakfast of bagels and pastries. It was actually a hot breakfast - a very nice spread with lots of variety. Eggs (made different every day), biscuits, gravy, sausage (could be links or patties), ham, toast, bagels, pancakes, waffles, muffins, english muffin, yogurt, hardboiled eggs, cereal, oatmeal, milk, coffee, tea, apple juice, orange juice, passion fruit, and much more. Their cinnamon rolls are quite tasty as well. It was nice to enjoy a good breakfast and catch up on the news on their two TVs.

Parking was free and they have daily newspaper copies in the lobby. They also have complimentary shuttle rides to the airport. The business area with computers and a printer came in handy.

If I'm in the area again, I will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: Higher floors have more wind noise but lower floors have more boiler room noise. Stay on the third...
1  Thank lindagn1
TuRok84, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you very much for your review on our Property lindagn1.
I will make sure the entire staff reads your kind words.
We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed our Breakfast, Business Center and our Friendly Staff.
We look foward to serving you the next time your in the area.
Thank you once again and have a Great Day!

Art Rodriguez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed October 17, 2012

I Always have a good experience when I'm in Pasco, WA and stay here. This hotel is always clean, comfortable and quiet. For someone who lives on the road this is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks.

1  Thank MBloakc

MBloakc, Thank you for taking the time to review our Hotel.
We make it a priority to make sure the rooms are clean and comfortable.

Thank you from all of us here at HIE Pasco, Wa.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 11 in Pasco

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities? Share your experiences!