“Nothing impressive about it..”
Review of Rice & Noodles

Rice & Noodles
Ranked #52 of 111 Restaurants in Pasco
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Korean
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I took my family there after reading great reviews. First of all, asked for high chair, waitress didn't know if they had one??? We ordered iced tea(unsweetened), & asked for Splenda and regular sugar.. No Splenda.No regular sugar, just equal... We ordered at 7:04, husband got his food at 7:45!!! He had already eaten with us since the wait time was so long. When we requested to cancel order, waitress left and cook approached our table demanding that we were taking it "to go". I refused, he shook his head in disgust and walked away! HOW RUDE!!! And not to mention, she never came to ask how we were or refill drinks! Food was actually pretty good, but we won't be going back there..ever.

1  Thank Jlgarcia808

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Oh man, a good friend invited us out for Korean food. We were a little concerned when we arrived, because the outside is unremarkable. In fact, its a little hidden. Boy, am I glad we went. We ordered several entrees including the vegetarian bibimpop., the prawn bibimbop, the beef/lettuce wraps, and the gyoza. The Kimchee and daikon were fantastic. This is a MUST for those who enjoy authentic asian food, or experimenting with new tastes. My husband said this was his new favorite restaurant in all of Tri-Cities. Definitely a winner in our books!!! Get down there!

1  Thank Michelle F
Reviewed June 17, 2013

..to this great Pan-Asian eatery. Seriously, this place just opened last month and could get mobbed if it's discovered - or sadly go bust if people don't know it's there. The emphasis is on Japanese-Korean food with great Udon and Ramen, but has other types too - Pahd Thai on Wednesdays, for instance. I had the bacon fried rice and I can honestly say it was the best fried rice I've ever eaten. The space is bright, clean, and airy and there'll never be a shortage of parking space in this strip mall attempting a comeback. Very easy access to the freeway for those from across the river, across the state, or stuck at the airport for awhile. And yes, they do take-out as well.

6  Thank Ken A