“If you like tomaine - go for it!!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #57 of 115 Restaurants in Pasco
Reviewed March 27, 2014

I got food poisenning and so did several other members of our party. When I complained the next day, the manager was sure it wasn't from his store? That is just wrong!!!

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I have been to Applebee's before and it is a Applebee's but this one was different the staff was very nice and always ready to help. The manager came around and greeted everyone in the resturant and had a nice conversation with everyone. He even discounted our meal when we started to get onto the conversation of my military service. The food was really good and wasn't over cooked or under cooked. The resturant was really clean and upkept. I will deffently mention this to others.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Applebee's is Applebee's but this one was not good. The food overcooked and wait staff untrained. The three of us made the best of it but it wasn't good. Find somewhere else to eat, I'm sure there are many,many other places and we should have tried to find one, but we were tired after a long day of travel.

1  Thank hdblackandblue