“Good Food - Good Place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Andy's North
Ranked #18 of 104 Restaurants in Pasco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
West Richland
“Good Food - Good Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

We eat at Andy's North at least once a week. The service is always good and pleasant. The food is plenty and reasonably priced. We've had a variety of foods
from the menu and liked them all.

• Visited November 2012

Pasco, Washington
“Okay place, better than the "original" Andy's across the street”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I think some reviewers may be talking about the "other" Andy's in their reviews - there is the original restaurant which is on one side of Court Street in Pasco and then there is Andy's North, which is on the other side of the street. Given a choice, I'd go to Andy's North - the newer place. I've been to both of them and I have no idea what the big deal is to some people about the original place. I think it's just a tradition for a lot of the locals to meet up there, especially for breakfast. I've never had a good breakfast there - omelets are runny, toast slathered in butter, don't even get me started about the bacon or sausage. Andy's North is definitely better, although not by a whole lot - but at least at Andy's North you can get a Bloody Mary with your meal - or sing or listen to karaoke some nights! They have an interesting menu, in my view - things like meatloaf and liver and onions, etc. Old-school stuff. I've found the waitstaff to be more customer oriented at Andy's North, so that's an added bonus, but all in all, nothing about the place is special - just average.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank GeenaG4me
Albany, NY
“Classic Local Restaurant that Knows How to Please”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

Three of us went to Andy's North in Pasco for lunch. We each had something different and came away pleased. This is a classic local restaurant that folks in the area know, but may be off the charts for outsiders. The decor is not fancy, but is pleasant. The service was fast and friendly. It was pretty obvious that the folks at the counter knew the staff.

I had an Andy's burger features a thin patty that is several inches across on a matching bun. It was decorated with crisp lettuce, tons of onions, and tomato. This had the exact flavor that I had hoped for. One other member of our party had a Cobb salad that was pronounced very good. The third person selected a breakfast and was pleased to do so.

If there is a drawback here it is that the atmosphere is "cool" because of the decor. But, that should not stop anybody from going to Andy's North.

• Visited December 2011

Has great food. Good prices. I still love my regular old Andy's

• 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Kelseylamb
Seattle, Washington
“Great food, great service, at Andy's”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2011

We had a great breakfast at Andy's North on Saturday July 9th. Chili cheese omelet was very fluffy and plenty of food. I would definitely go there again.

• Visited July 2011