“MAGILLS -- A building with a history....”
Review of Magills on Road 68

Magills on Road 68
Ranked #10 of 107 Restaurants in Pasco
Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: Magill's Restaurants are locally-owned family eateries specializing in hand-crafted foods made with fresh, quality ingredients. We have something for every taste, huge Chicken Fried Steaks for those who love a good stick-to-your-ribs meal, light entrees for those watching their waist-lines and newly added SLOW (Sustainable, Local, Organic, Wholesome) food options like our grass-fed beef, organic choices and locally grown produce. Locally-grown and crafted ingredients are used as much as possible. We've become famous for our Mac & Cheese made with WSU Creamery's award winning cheeses and just won People's Choice for #1 Breakfast Restaurant in the Tri-Cities. We offer premium beers and Washington wines at all of our locations and have full bar service at our Pasco store. Magills has anything you could ask for. Oh, and did we mention the best breakfast in town is served all day?
Pasco, Washington
“MAGILLS -- A building with a history....”
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This restaurant has a ton of things going for it--a pleasant little surprise on Road 68, just south of the freeway -- just about anything you can imagine ordering is on the menu. The breakfasts I have had there are as comfortable as eating at Mom's....The sandwich's so large, you'll be asking for a box to take half home. The dinners are romantic and the service is friendly with a chef not afraid to try something new....And don't get me started on the desserts.....
The building itself was moved to Road 68 from a previous location on Court Street and had been many kinds of restaurants in the past. I can still hear echoes of people shooting pool in the background and the wonderful fragrance of German meals served in the past. So come see something novel, something different from your usual chain-store restaurant meal !!

• Visited December 2013

Kennewick, Washington
“ONE of a kind Maccaroni and Cheese!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Yes, not just your ordinary Maccaroni n' Cheese, THIS one is the best ever! The kind you want to buy more of and take home for later!

• Visited February 2014
Kennewick, Washington
“Great breakfasts!”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place has such a wide assortment of choices on their menu and boy you sure won't leave hungry! They use Cougar Gold in their mac-n-cheese. It is pretty laid back, so the service isn't speedy. Very casual atmosphere. Breakfast is my favorite meal. Easy access on Road 68 from the I82 in Pasco if you are passing through town.

• Visited May 2014
Pasco, Washington
“Burgers for breakfast.”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

What a great breakfast burger, looks good and tastes fantastic. The service was quick and the server friendly. A filling meal with wake me up coffee and orange juice

• Visited May 2014
Washington
“OMG”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Okay - I've heard about their famous Mac and Cheese - but hadn't tried it. I kept thinking - really why would I go somewhere and pay for Mac and Cheese when I make a pretty mean dish myself. That was until I actually tried it... OMG - The Bacon Cheeseburger Mac and Cheese is phenomenal! Add that to the wonderful relaxed atmosphere, reasonable prices and very pleasant staff and this place is a total repeat on our list for dining out! And that is only one of their yummy dishes. You got to try it! :)

• Visited February 2014