“Unexpectedly nice airport restaurant”
Review of Florentyna's Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Florentyna's Restaurant
Reviewed March 27, 2009

I try to avoid the need to eat at airports, but my recent experience at Florentyna's has me re-thinking my practice. As it happened, I took a hotel shuttle to the airport & the driver was that hotel's chef. Chatting, he learned that I hadn't had a chance to get lunch before leaving the hotel. He told me that the folks at Florentyna's did an excellent job & that I should get something there. I wasn't really paying attention, I just wanted to get home --- if I grabbed a snack or two, I could hold out for dinner. But once at the airport, there was Florentyna's & it DID look unusually inviting. The menu had many offerings ranging from light (a variety of salads) to heartier (sandwiches, pastas) & included a number of specials. And the chef/shuttle driver was right, the food WAS really good, the atmosphere pleasant, & the service quick & friendly. What a nice surprise.