“Clean room, large hotel but dated around the edges.”

Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Washington Sate
“Clean room, large hotel but dated around the edges.”
Reviewed October 3, 2010

Stayed here for 4 nights of a conference in the hotel. It is like stepping into the 80's with the decor. The room was tidy, the halls were fair, parking lot and sidewalks could use some TLC. We were in the third floor and had rattly old elevator noise on one wall and creaking wooden floors. (You don't see wooden construction in commercial anymore) Plenty of free parking and just blocks from the airport with a free shuttle. There is a nice restaurant that gets great reviews, the coffee shop is so so (my salad lettuce was pink). We had a free breakfast buffet included with our room, which we didn't find out until check out...grrr. Thanks to the front desk staff. They were cool and at times understaffed.
Nothing in walking distance except an Espresso stand and the Community College. Right on the freeway so there is some freeway noise for some rooms.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank WashingtonAL

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Reviewed August 12, 2010

When I got to my room, the ceiling light just inside the door was burned out as was one of the bathroom lights. There was no shampoo or lotion. The shower curtain was so short it wouldn't stay in the tub so the bathroom floor was an inch deep in water every morning. I made coffe in teh morning. When I got back to my room that evening, the remains of teh coffee was still in the pot and the packet had not been replaced. when I called the front desk I was told that they were really busy and maids had to work fast. The sheets ont eh bed were never tucked in, the were simply laid on the matress so teh bunched during the night. After the first night, I checked teh sheets before I went to bed. Teh next three nights, they were never tucked in. I e-mailed the manager a note similar to this one and have never received a response.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Pasco hotels

Richland
Reviewed June 14, 2010

My girlfriend and I wanted to spend the day at a nice pool having drinks then have our husbands join us in the early evening for appetizers, drinks then dinner.
We had a wonderful sunny day at the beautiful pool at the Red Lion Pasco. Super clean and very quit. We ordered drinks for pool side and had a friendly waitress keep us happy.
Our husband joined us at 6:30 for appetizers and drinks in Bin 20. They allowed us to bring a nice bottle in and they corked it for us. The appetizers were delicious. we had the sea scallops which were to die for, beef burgandy tips with mushrooms which I think were the favorites, crab avocado and prawn cocktail. They all were good.
Then we had dinner in Bin 20. It was a super quit night for them, but they catered to us as we ate and drank to our hearts content....Great service. Then we spent the rest of the evening dancing to salsa music. What fun! We definatley will go back!
t

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple
Rebekah_Cornell, Front Office Supervisor at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this review, June 18, 2010
Thank you very much for your response. I am so very glad to hear that you had a great time at our hotel. It is wonderful to hear that our restaurant staff was able to cater to all of your needs during your stay. I will make sure to pass on to our restaurant manager how wonderful her staff was for you. We look forward to you staying with us again!
Moscow, Idaho
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I'm frankly surprised by some of the negative comments in other reviews. My wife and I have been staying at the Red Lion Pasco periodically for ten or more years (even while the hotel was under previous names) on our way to/from the Oregon coast. The rooms have been generally clean and very comfortable; have enjoyed eating in the Seasons and Bin 20, both of them on the premises; and have found the staff very amenable and well-versed in what the hotel and the Tri-Cities have to offer. If you're looking for very fancy, this hotel may not satisfy you; if you're looking for comfort and value, this hotel is an excellent choice.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this review, June 5, 2010
On behalf of all of my staff I thank you for being our customer! I have been with this company for 17 years and I too have seen the flags change, but in our hearts we have always been Red Lion, and customers such as yourself, and our staff's continued passion to make your 'Stay Comfortable' is what truly defines us! Again Thank you!

- Monica Hammerberg, GM
Portland, Maine
Reviewed June 4, 2010

When my wife and I travel every Memorial Day to Tri-Cities, we ALWAYS stay at the Red Lion in Pasco Wa. The rooms are spotless and spacious, the pool is always clean, the food is excellent, and the staff at the front desk are the best I have encounted in 40 years of traveling. They are kind, polite and very professional and when you register, it only takes 5 minutes!!!!! Monica Hammerberg, the GM has done a great job with this hotel and her staff are fantastic!!!!

Randy & Cathy Portland Or

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
I love to hear that my staff is able to exceed someone's expectations! I will make sure to thank my Front Desk staff on your behalf! Thank you so much for taking the time to keep us informed and for choosing our location for your travel needs! I look forward to seeing you again next Memorial Day!

- Monica Hammerberg, GM
Seattle
Reviewed April 14, 2010

I keep finding little 'ear-wigs' crawling across the floor, not a good sign.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
Arlington, Washington
Reviewed February 8, 2010

My husband and I were at the Red Lion for a convention. Saturday morning, the maid made the bed. She took the towels we had left on the floor but did not replace them. The coffee cups were not cleaned or replaced and neither was the coffee pot. The maid did not leave coffee for the next morning. When I went to the front desk and informed them of this, they said they would take care of it and handed me 2 bags of coffee. I told them I was not going to walk around with the coffee, could they have the maid put it in the room. They were rude and never once apologized for our inconvenience. We also would have loved to have went to the lounge but it was very apparent that their lounge caters to the younger crowd of Pasco and not the people paying for rooms and even had a cover charge. I will not stay there again.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#4 of 11 in Pasco
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities

Been to Red Lion Hotel Pasco? Share your experiences!