“Good hotel for a visit to the Tri-Cities”

Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Located near the Pasco Airport and entrance to the highway, this hotel's location makes it very easy to visit the area. Our room was spacious, clean and very quiet. Very courteous staff. Nice pool. The Bin 20 Wine room/Bar was very fun. Priced a bit on the high side, but the experience was very positive.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2014

It is wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed your recent visit! Thank you, we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

We always stay here when visiting Pasco for the high school reunion. Our corner room was huge and had a very comfortable bed, a very large and exceptionally clean bathroom, refrigerator and coffee maker. The deck had a cocktail table and two chairs that overlooked the pool and was very pleasant in the morning before it warmed up. I recommend it.

Room Tip: Stay in the new wing of the hotel. Our corner room #2250 in wing 2 was large and sunny and had a ver...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Pat T
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

While I wish you had more opportunities to travel our way, thank you for making us your choice when you do!

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I don't get over to the Tri-Cities as much as I would like to, but the Red Lion provided me the amenities and comforts of home. I like the fact that the room was cool contrasting the heat. The towels by the pool made it a come and enjoy moment.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

I love it! Thank you for the kind review :) It does get pretty hot down here, so I am sure the pool was just the thing you needed!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

I stay at a lot of the Red Lions but Pasco is probably my favorite. Service is over the top, the Prime Rib Buffet is fantastic and the rooms are clean and quiet. I always recommend the Red Lion to my friends that stay in Tri Cities.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels

Thank you so much for you loyalty! I too think the prime rib buffet is amazing! We look forward to seeing you again really soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2014

We came in and stayed a week for my daughter's softball tournament. Beds were very comfortable but the room got too cold at times. Pool needed cleaned. Keys kept deactivating. But overall a good stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

I am happy that overall you enjoyed your long visit with us! I hope your daughter enjoyed her tournament!

Reviewed July 27, 2014

Rave Party Anyone? My wife and I booked a room here last night for an early flight out of the Tri-Cities Airport... The property was nice and well located but when we arrived the place was like one HUGE club party... We could not find parking anywhere as the parking lot (and halls) were full of tailgating, drunk "boat party" event goers. When we asked the front desk staff if they had any suggestions for parking they were very friendly, but their manager blew us off and told us maybe we could find parking at the nearby college. I was appalled at the fact that the manager didn't take into account parking for paid guests and allowed the entire lot to be filled with non paying obnoxious people. As an owner of two businesses I believe this manager should be fired for such horrible customer service! Finally the security guard let us take her spot as she felt bad for us... Then we retired to our room where we were treated to the soothing sounds of screaming DJs, pumping bass, and cackling drunks outside our door all night! In the morning light we emerged to a post apocalyptic scene; expanses of blacktop glistening like a sea of trash, and empty beer containers! (Please excuse any typos as I didn't sleep in Pasco last night)

• Stayed: July 2014
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

I am so sorry that you arrived during the annual Hydroplane races! Messaging was to be in place on all sites so that guests were not caught unaware, so I will definitely research where this did not occur so that this does not happen again next year! If you are ever in our area again, please feel free to contact me so that we can make sure that this does not repeat for you!

Reviewed July 27, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel due to the good reviews and proximity to airport. The rooms were clean, the beds were comfortable, but no one warned us about the event they had taking place at the time of our stay.
There was a huge party with incredibly loud music that continued until 1am. The windows in our room were vibrating from the bass even though we were in a completely separate wing of the hotel! There wasn't a single parking space in the entire hotel lot due to people, who were not staying there, coming for the event.

We asked the staff at the front deal for help with parking. The people working at the front desk were nice and did everything they could to help us but were limited in what their manager allowed them to do. Their manager actually told us to park at the college down the street! We paid for a room and they couldn't even help us park there!

All night long people were partying in the hallways- lots of intoxicated yelling. From 2am-3am I had to make several calls to the front desk to try to get security to quiet the people who were having a party in the hallways.

The next morning the parking lot was empty of cars and full of garbage- beer bottles and trash were left everywhere. I really feel bad for whoever had to clean up all of that mess.

I am sure that this is a wonderful place to stay when the hotel isn't hosting a huge rave party. Unfortunately we found that the management at the hotel were less than helpful to guests that were not planning to stay up all night partying. Since this is an airport hotel, I would have expected them to do more to help out business travelers who are expecting a decent night's sleep.

• Stayed: July 2014
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

I am so sorry that you were unaware that it was Hydroplane Weekend here in the Tri-Cities! We did make a lot of effort to make sure that all messaging was out there to advise people of the event weekend, I will definitely do a lot of research to see where this failed! Please try us again, as this occurs only once a year, and always on the same weekend!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
Homewood Suites by Hilton Richland
Sleep Inn
Sleep Inn
#5 of 11 in Pasco

Been to Red Lion Hotel Pasco? Share your experiences!