“Red Lion Pasco WA”

Red Lion Hotel Pasco
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Nicely appointed and comfortable large rooms. A very large hotel. Long trips down corridors to get to the resaurants and the front desk. Attentive staff. We had several problems and staff did their best to remedy what they could. Location works for the airport but otherwise there are no close by amenities.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Red Lion Hotels
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2013

If you are ever in our area again, please stop by the front desk, they would love to arrange complimentary transportation during your stay!

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I am here often for meetings and am happy to see the remodeling it is about time and it should be quite nice when done. The bar is in need of a face lift still and there is very few bar food options that are not over priced

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much for noticing the changes! We are quite proud of all that we have accomplished this year!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

everything was excellent! my only suggestion was that the Bin 20 have a larger selection of food choices but I have never been in the bar to see what they offer... they could have more of a selection. we really loved our room and bed and pillows ect. Everything was clean...top on my list! thanks red lion staff :)

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2013

We are currently in the process of modifying the Bin 20 menu, so please let us know what you think your next time in town!

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I recently stayed at the Red Lion Pasco for a religious convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. For the amount of people (some 1,000) in attendance, the hotel staff from front desk to cleaning crew were excellent. Not all of us stayed at the hotel but it was still quit a number of us. The facility was clean, comfortable and entire staff very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Pasco Washington.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you so much! My staff will love hearing how much you enjoyed your convention and we look forward to seeing you again next year!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

The hotel was doing ok with our event, however the sound system was bad, so you had a hard time hearing anything, the food was the old stuff no matter were you went and the price was high for what you got, rooms need to be up graded and room service hours are too short

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
monhamme, General Manager at Red Lion Hotel Pasco, responded to this reviewResponded October 31, 2013

Thank you very much for the feedback, we will take this into consideration for future updates!

Reviewed October 30, 2013

I travel about 80-100 nights each year, and Red Lions are a staple for me. This particular site is another great one. Easy access off the freeway through town. NIce comfy beds. Great fitness room. Restaurant on site is outstanding, and they also have the Grizzly Bar. Try the Long Island Ice Tea, it is my favorite! The French Onion Soup is a "must have" when you eat dinner. Breakfast is excellant with many selections for us frequent travelers. I usually have the scrambled eggs with Habanero sausage (yummy).

The staff are very friendly, and recognize me when I come in. It is nice seeing the same faces, and that they recognize you.

I have never had a problem at this site, but I know they would take care of it if I did. I have seen them in action, and they are very professional even when handling an irate traveler!

Only disappointment was that I could not arrange a trip when they had a "Beer Tasting Event" recently.

Enjoy your trip here!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

I am so happy to hear how much you enjoy our hotel! We will be having another beer festival in August of 2014, so we hope to see you there!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Close to the freeway, yet quiet. We got a king bed and the room was huge! Loved the sink/vanity outside the bathroom, gave us extra elbow room and a steam free mirror to use while getting ready. Staff was friendly, gave a good recommendation for Mexican dinner (and then we checked tripadvisor to confirm!) Over all. a basic room..... not really what I expected for a Red Lion, but I'd stay again.

Room Tip: Ask if the banging water pipe problem has been addressed. We stayed on the main floor in the second...