All reviews front desk waffles boiled eggs hotels these days cookies hash browns iced tea awesome breakfast would definitely stay here again comfortable bed nice room stayed one night first floor victoria allison cereal gordon
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Was happily surprised at how awesome this hotel is! Price, location, quiet, super comfortable , breakfast, cookies, coffee, iced tea...Whew I could go on forever. Here for long weekend of watching granddaughter play softball ! Starbucks on the way to feild, 4 minutes to feild...Perfect stay! Will stay next year even if feild is further away!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Fate brought me to this property as I was originally going to Marriott's Town Place Suites in Pasco. Their website was going through maintenance and I could not book a room. This Sleep Inn was the closest to where I was so I ended up there at 1110pm.

The staff was efficient, professional and friendly. Home baked cookies were still available and so were hot beverages. The place was very quiet.

I got a single King. The room amenities were fine and I had a very restful sleep on the comfy bed.

Breakfast was fully ready at 6am (even though the advertised time was 630am) when I stumbled downstairs for some coffee. It had a very nice spread of hot and cold items. My favorite was the doughnuts. Not too many hotels these days provide actual doughnuts (not counting the mini fine powdered doughnuts). I had the maple bar and that helped made the morning better.

The price was definitely right with this property. Great value for the money.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 7, 2018

The hotel is nice but what stood out was the service. We were driving late and having trouble finding a place and booking it online. We called the desk and talked to Anita. She was so helpful in getting us in. Often a hotel is just a hotel if you don't have good people working there.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

The staff are great. I purchased a room through a 3rd party and they don’t print receipts because I prepaid. They were kind enough to help me get what I needed for my company information. Also awesome breakfast.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Spent a night at this hotel on our way to the Oregon coast. As we wanted a room on the first floor due to my mobility issues the receptionist kindly gave us a handicapped room. Lovely room very clean and I really appreciated the safety bars in the shower. Excellent breakfast. We will stay here on our way home. Very good helpful staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple