All reviews front desk waffles boiled eggs hotels these days cookies hash browns iced tea awesome breakfast would definitely stay here again comfortable bed nice room stayed one night first floor victoria cereal gordon elevator
Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

Fate brought me to this property as I was originally going to Marriott's Town Place Suites in Pasco. Their website was going through maintenance and I could not book a room. This Sleep Inn was the closest to where I was so I ended up there at 1110pm.

The staff was efficient, professional and friendly. Home baked cookies were still available and so were hot beverages. The place was very quiet.

I got a single King. The room amenities were fine and I had a very restful sleep on the comfy bed.

Breakfast was fully ready at 6am (even though the advertised time was 630am) when I stumbled downstairs for some coffee. It had a very nice spread of hot and cold items. My favorite was the doughnuts. Not too many hotels these days provide actual doughnuts (not counting the mini fine powdered doughnuts). I had the maple bar and that helped made the morning better.

The price was definitely right with this property. Great value for the money.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 7, 2018

The hotel is nice but what stood out was the service. We were driving late and having trouble finding a place and booking it online. We called the desk and talked to Anita. She was so helpful in getting us in. Often a hotel is just a hotel if you don't have good people working there.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed June 7, 2018 via mobile

The staff are great. I purchased a room through a 3rd party and they don’t print receipts because I prepaid. They were kind enough to help me get what I needed for my company information. Also awesome breakfast.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 15, 2018 via mobile

Spent a night at this hotel on our way to the Oregon coast. As we wanted a room on the first floor due to my mobility issues the receptionist kindly gave us a handicapped room. Lovely room very clean and I really appreciated the safety bars in the shower. Excellent breakfast. We will stay here on our way home. Very good helpful staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 8, 2017

This is the second year I stayed here with my HS cross-country teams, preparing for the state meet. This hotel is a hidden gem, run with great pride. Special accommodations for guests, home made cookies, continuous complimentary tea, coffee, iced tea and lemonade. The rooms were spacious, clean and comfortable. Gordon at the front desk was super friendly and helpful. I hope we get to stay here every year!

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Naomi M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear J D Rising,

Thank you for staying with us again while in Pasco, we are pleased that you had a comfortable stay and Gordon and the rest of the staff made your stay enjoyable. It was a great group of kids. We will be pleased to have them stay any time.