All reviews front desk waffles boiled eggs hotels these days cookies hash browns iced tea awesome breakfast would definitely stay here again comfortable bed nice room stayed one night first floor victoria cereal gordon elevator
Reviewed August 24, 2016 via mobile

Very clean even for a pet room. People were very friendly. Always look forward to their waffle breakfast. Very nice with different fruit and muffins to eat. Will always stay there when we go to Pasco.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Naomi M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear valued guest,
Thank you for staying with us at the Sleep Inn, I'm pleased that our staff made you comfortable and that you enjoyed our breakfast. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to our area.
Naomi

Reviewed August 13, 2016 via mobile

We had a similar frustrating experience with booking thru trip advisor. Upon arrival, Somehow the trip advisor service had gotten the reservation assigned to someone else , even with a confirmation number, and our credit card number.

If it hadn't, been for the wonderful employee Victoria, we would have stomped out but she patiently and kindly talked with the foreign person who we booked thru. She honored the price and got it figured out with divine grace. They are having much trouble with the reservation system with Travelocity and Trip Advisor.

All said and done, the hotel is eXceedingly clean, new with pool, exercise equipment and a full breakfast. Just do yourself a favor and book direct. It is not their fault that the online services mess stuff up so bad....but it is frustrating. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel for one night through Travelocity for a recent business trip. The rate was $80/night if pre-payed or $100/night if paid on arrival. I selected the pre-pay option and received a confirmation. Upon arrival, I was told the hotel had no record of the reservation. I called Travelocity and they confirmed the reservation. A very helpful representative tried to assist by calling the hotel to fax the reservation. The woman at the front desk said the rate was now higher and Travelocity was willing to honor the reservation price and pay the difference. However, the woman at the hotel front desk refused to accept a fax of the reservation and told Travelocity they won't accept faxed reservations.

To make a long story short, Travelocity rebooked the reservation at another hotel in the same price range and provided a $50 credit for the inconvenience and 45 minutes spent trying to resolve the situation. I am glad I had booked through Travelocity and was able to get their assistance. However, I caution others booking a prepaid rate through a third party booking site that the hotel may not have your reservation upon arrival, and may then want to charge a higher rate.

Overall, it was a very disappointing experience with this hotel, as the reviews were good and the location would have been more convenient for my business trip. However, with a customer service experience like this, it is highly unlikely I will return to this hotel if in the area again.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank MMM2001
Naomi M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2016

Dear valued guest,

I apologize for your inconvenience at our property. The rate plan that Travelocity was using is inactive and has been from May 1, 2016, that is why the reservation does not show up in our system. Then they would send us a fax with very little information and no guarantee or payment. We hope that you will consider our property again, we want all of our guest to have a good experience.

Reviewed June 17, 2016

Stayed at this hotel while on a long road trip; used points. It had had a recent renovation which is really, really nice --- and well over and above what I would expect at this price point. Very quiet; especially considering proximity to the freeway. Good included/"free" breakfast.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank tj0w
Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

I've stayed at other Sleep Inns across the country and this one was comparable to the others. For the price point, it was perfectly acceptable. Located conveniently right off the freeway and one exit away from a lot of restaurants and shopping. I'd probably stay there again if I ever get back to Pasco.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Naomi M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2016

Thank you for staying with us at the Sleep Inn, and taking the time to write us a review. We hope you had a comfortable stay with us and a safe trip home. We look forward to seeing you again if you get back to Pasco.