“Modern Upgrades - LOOK!”
Review of Sleep Inn

Sleep Inn
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Seattle
“Modern Upgrades - LOOK!”
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel many times since it opened; they are now in the process of updating the rooms. I stayed in one of the updated rooms this weekend and loved it! Very fresh and modern looking. At the front counter, Victoria was very friendly and helpful (that woman deserves a raise). Another bonus......the fresh chocolate chip cookies are thicker, too!

The only possible improvement would be a second mirror above the desk area (as they had before).

Room Tip: It is wood frame construction, so kids jumping around on an upper floor might disturb you in the roo...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mark P

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Saint Paul, Minnesota
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Wow!! we could not believe the rooms! everything brand new even the beds. Peaceful relaxing tones. A definate must see!! I will be staying at the Sleep Inn in Pasco Wa from now on. Victoria and Allison were outstanding. We were also able to meet the manager, Naomi, who has a warm and friendly disposition. We almost hated to leave. My wife enjoyed the coffee bar while I couldn't resist the belgian waffles for breakfast. We had a late flight and they were courteous to let us have a late check out. The Choice Privelage Program they offer sounds too good to be true. We will be back and will let our other family members know of this wonderful hotel.

Room Tip: The single rooms have brand new king size beds in them
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Justin L
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed February 26, 2013

To be fair, I've worked previously as a housekeeper, so i'm more critical of cleanliness than the average hotel guest. The back side of the bathroom door was so filthy, i found myself repulsed to make contact with any surface within the room. There was refuse and dust bunny clumps under the bed. I couldn't bring myself to strip naked and use the shower (and i'm an outdoorsy, camper sort of person, not generally a germaphobe). I might not even be writing this review if the service wasn't meh and the breakfast wasn't meh and the place wasn't in a dust and sheet rock-coated state of renovation. There is one nice lady at the front desk, but i got the impression that everyone else working there was bitter at the world. On a positive note, there are some good cookies in the lobby and coffee to wash them down.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Olivia J
Naomi M, General Manager at Sleep Inn, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Olivia,I'm very sorry that you had a unsatisfactory experience at our hotel and thank you for bringing it to our attention. Not to find excuses, you must have noticed that we are undergoing major renovations and updating the hotel, and it is quite possible that some construction debris got left behind and was overlooked. We have done another thorough cleaning of all the rooms to make sure that nothing is overlooked.
We would have been more than happy to move you to a different room had you notified the front desk. Being a housekeeper yourself you can appreciate the importance of clean rooms in a hotel, and also the impotance of guest experience. We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of our rooms and the whole hotel. I do apologize and hope that you will come again and stay in one of our new rooms.
Arvada, Colorado, United States
Reviewed February 17, 2013

The Sleep Inn Pasco is in the midst of renovations; I stayed in a new room. The bed is very comfortable and the new furniture is nice. Hanging storage has been upgraded to an armoire. The staff (Victoria, Allison) continues to be friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated room
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Everett, Washington
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I was in Pasco for a conference and Victoria offered to mapquest the route to and back to the nearest Costco. I left home without a current prescription that I needed. She not only printed out the directions but delivered them to my room. That was above and beyond the call of duty. She was happy to see me every time I passed by the desk. That is service!

Room Tip: Top floor may not have any walkers above you.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Ocean Park
Reviewed July 30, 2012

stayed there for a few days, staff and room were great. The desk clerk even helped me put my necklace on because I could not get it fastened. The room was cleaned EVERY day the price was reasonable and location close to the convention I was attending. Breakfast in AM was very nice.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Caterpiller1
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed June 28, 2012

This is the best place to stay in Pasco. The staff is superb. Friendly, professional, helpful in every way. The rooms and grounds are kept very clean.I always feel at home. For a person who travels for a living, this place stands out. Special thanks to Allison, Victoria, and Naomi. You make all the difference!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank collin m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Pasco-TriCities
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Hampton Inn Richland / Tri-Cities

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!