“Freindly staff”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Pasco
Woodburn, OR
“Freindly staff”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I stayed at the Sleep Inn, Pasco on business last week and the staff was very freindly and accomodating. The motel is clean and quiet!! Great place to stay!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed April 6, 2012

A few weeks ago I was on a business trip and needed a convenient and comfortable place to stay. Sleep Inn was just that. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful which alone made the stay worth it. Great service isn't the only thing Sleep Inn offers though. My room was quite roomy, the bed was perfect and the pillows weren't typical crunchy hotel pillows which was a plus. I loved using their pool and work out room after a long day of meetings. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through the Tri-Cities area.

Portland, Or
Reviewed April 6, 2012

I stay at many Choice Hotels throughout the year and am an Elite Diamond member and this hotel is one of my favorites. I was greeted by the friendly Victoria and checked out by the very capable Allison. The rooms are small and compact with all room controls withing easy reach. It is shower only which I like because it is easy access. The HD TV is definitely a plus. A build in desk is provided and has ample room for all my papers. On pleasure trips with my wife more space is definitely a plus but as a single traveller the compact is more to my liking. The friendlinest of the staff is great and it is usually the same folks everytime I visit. Good breakfast bar, nice pool/spa, business center convenient. And, hot, freshly made cookies at night.

Room Tip: Higher the number the closer to the main lobby!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank rovinmike
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 3, 2012

We needed a place to stay in Pasco and ended up choosing the Sleep Inn. The front desk staff was friendly and our room was clean and comfortable with all the amenities needed for our stay. Our room was also quite which is important as I am a light sleeper. They had a nice indoor pool and Jacuzzi as well as a gym on the bottom floor.

Breakfast also had a good selection of items to choose from, no complaints there.
Overall a pleasant experience and would recommend to anyone travelling through the area!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Leslie M
Arvada, Colorado, United States
Reviewed April 1, 2012

I've stayed at this Sleep Inn for 2-3 months total (for work) and have had very good stays. The staff has been excellent; particularly Victoria. She prepares my check-in paperwork early and has always been pleasant and helpful. I have never had a surly or disinterested clerk, even checking in after midnight. I have a touchy back; the beds have been very comfortable (5-6 separate rooms). My bills have always been accurate and timely. I don't use the breakfast often; the waffles and cereal are okay and the coffee is good. The second floor has a nice reading area with mysteries, etc. For the price this place is hard to beat.

Room Tip: Second floor has a reading room.
2 Thank R Doyle G
montana
Reviewed March 28, 2012

This is a clean quiet hotel right off the interstate in pasco, that seems well managed. I have stayed here for one and two month blocks of time while working out of town. Ive been comfortable enough to leave my laptop in my room while cleaned etc. Victoria at the front desk was very helpful with my reservations and often late arrivals, I would walk in the door sign and initial and have a key, no hassle. I would recomend them.

Room Tip: 2nd floor next to a hall way for the quietest night.
1 Thank miles m
Vancouver, Washington
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Sleep Inn in Pasco, WA has always been one of the Top hotels I go to in Washington & Oregon. Always clean with all amenities operational and inviting. Victoria always expecting me with her own special way. A place that after a long...day, I look forward to arriving at. I've stayed at the rest, now stay at the BEST.

1 Thank David J
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasco
Hampton Inn & Suites Pasco/Tri-Cities
My Place Hotel-Pasco, WA
Best Western Plus Pasco Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express & Suites
Clover Island Inn Kennewick
Hampton Inn Richland / Tri-Cities

Been to Sleep Inn? Share your experiences!