“Good Food Service Can Be improve”

Wmo Qatar Bakery & Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Muttil
Description: We are a perfect blend of Ambiance with Mouthwatering food. We have a wide ride of exquisite cuisine ranging from Arabian, Indian, Kerala, Chinese and Traditional Malabar. If you are visiting Wayanad or passing through donot forget to keep this on you Bucket list.
Reviewed June 15, 2019

Food is good but service is bad , no one is there to assist you properly apart from everything is fine .
can be try sulaimani near shop is really good

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3)
Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

While coming back to my hotel, I was looking for a nice restaurant to have my dinner. I saw this hotel on the road to Sultan battery. Ambience is very nice and the staff is also very nice. Being a North Indian, it was little surprising for me to hear them speaking Hindi. They have all options in veg and non veg category. Price is reasonable and test is also good. The only thing not so good I found was that there was a delay in food serving, but that can be acceptable considering the the amount of customers they handle during evening and night. Nice restaurant. If you are in the area please try.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed November 25, 2018

We did a takeaway- we did not sit and eat, so it would not be fair to comment on ambiance. But the food was pretty good. We stuck mostly to non-veg fare. We did not find it overly oily or spicy. Biryani was great, and the quantity was enormous.

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Wmo Qatar Bakery & Restaurant? Share your experiences!