Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$100
Hotels.com$100
Priceline$100
Agoda.com$100
Tripadvisor$100
ZenHotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 31, 2015

Charming hotel with a great view of Mt Rainier out our window. I deducted points due to a snafu with the reservation, luckily the friendly front desk lady did have another suite available as we had a 5 person group and otherwise don't know what we would've done! Sheets were clean, room was spacious and air conditioned, however it is on the only main road in Packwood, so we had a lot of people walking by our windows (we had the end room) for most of the evening and again in the morning. Walk down a block and see wild elk every night!

Room tip: Lower floor is much more accessible
Date of stay: August 2015
2  Thank NEntzminger
Reviewed August 15, 2015

i stayed at this motel for a week and i loved it yes its a little older motel but they are improving it very well the staff from the manager she is a very helpful nice person... the front office clerk was very helpful with print outs for driving to the mountains and very eager to help also the house keeper she is truly awsome at her job she came to us and made sure we did not need anything and was very kind.....

3  Thank 494kevin
Reviewed August 14, 2015

From a guest on July 11, 2015! WARNING.....FRAUD HERE. Check your credit card statement. I stayed at This hotel July 2015 and learned the hard way. This hotel fraudulently charges for items not in your room. Then claims you stole them and or soiled them and later charges your credit card. If you are a victim of this please contact the Lewis county sheriffs office. The one star is only because I cannot give a zero.

Trip type: Traveled with family
7  Thank stacy j
Reviewed July 27, 2015

This is a small, older motel near Mt. Ranier National Park. We actually had real keys to the room, not electronic cards. Although older, the rooms had mini fridge and microwave (but you need to take your own hair dryer). Free wi-fi access. Restaurant next door had good pizza and breakfast. Hotel clerk very helpful and friendly in planning our visit to Mt. Ranier, printing maps, etc.

Room tip: Some rooms have better wi-fi connection than others (you are in the mountains) - be sure to ask!
2  Thank Jennifer B
Reviewed July 17, 2015

We stayed here for couple nights, and everything went well until we left. I found an extra charge of $75 on my credit card account, and when I called they claimed there were towels missing. I am a hundred percent certain we left everything in the room, and requested that they make a full refund asap. The manager never talks to me, and I think this is the most terrible experience I ever have staying at any lodging in this country. I feel like I need to talk to police or lawyer. This is unbelievable and unacceptable.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends