“better than expected”
Review of Paddie's Perch

Paddie's Perch
Ranked #11 of 11 Restaurants in Pacific Beach
Cuisines: American
Description: Google has it listed.
Description: Google has it listed.
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Another pleasant surprise in Pacific Beach. They serve mostly breakfast and seem to have unpredictable hours. They close early - no late dinners here, but the food is much better than the alternative up the road at the Windjammer.
The kids were happy with the chicken strips and pancakes and I was very happy with my crab and shrimp benedict (although it was a little overpriced at $16.50) but very tasty! And the apple fritters....who doesn't love apple fritters!
Keep the kids in check though - they clearly don't want the little ones running around the restaurant. There must be at least 5 signs posted around the room to that effect.
I look forward to going back.

1  Thank Seattle099
There are newer reviews for Paddie's Perch

Reviewed May 21, 2011

I must say, ignore the "casual" seating and enjoy the wonderful meals coming out of the kitchen... wow! The best chowder I've tasted in a long time (and I know my chowderrs!!)... and award winning "triple chocolate crunch pie".... Banana Creme, yummy... and I just couldn't find space before we went home for testing the rest..... yes, the scales say I had a great time....

1  Thank Horseshoepines