“Worthy!”

Quality Inn & Suites Pacific - Auburn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Pacific
“Worthy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

God this place is so nice and cheap. The carpets and furnitures are all new and clean (no damp smell!!). Oh and the most important thing, do not miss their complimentary breakfast!! ;) It's hot and enough portion to me and my friends. Overall, i really appreciated thier kindess and cleanliness.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank Yoongbebe
Tonia J, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Pacific - Auburn, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Guest,

I want to personally thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. I am happy to see that you enjoyed the hot breakfast and your recent stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Salem, Oregon
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have stayed at this Quality Inn several times since it was rescently renovated. I find it to be a great place to stay for my business needs in the area. The staff is friendly and helpful and the rooms are updated nicely. The rooms seem to be quiet. The breakfast offering is quite nice and plenty with of seating area. I have no prior experience at this hotel when it was a King Oscar Motel property, but since it was bought and renovated by Quality Inn I think it is a very nice property.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank businessman555
Tonia J, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Pacific - Auburn, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear guest,

First I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stays with us here at the Quality Inn & Suites in Pacific. I am thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the just renovated property. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

Thank you!
Cosmopolis, Washington, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I booked this room because my grand daughter had a fastpitch tournament down the road and had to be there early in the morning. When we entered our room, it was very warm so my husband turned on the AC. It was very loud and didn't put out much cool air, even on high. Then the tv was a 19 inch tube type. Some rooms have flat screens. My husband went to get ice for our sodas and you have to pay for it. What the heck? Ice? Really? We ended up with a king suite with a sleeper sofa. There was only two towels and no bedding for the sofa bed, even though our reservation was for 4 people. When we went to the pool, which is open from 7:00 am to midnight, an employee came in and told us that the pool would be closing for cleaning soon, but would reopen after an hour. Why would you close the pool around 8:00 pm on a Friday evening? Why not clean it at midnight or 6:00 am? Makes more sense. Then there was no towels in the pool area so another lady in the pool asked for some towels. They brought 4 towels. There were 3 in our party and 5 in the other party. Were we suppose to share them or what? Then when we were back in our room, I decided to open the window to see if the temperature had dropped so we could cool our room down. The screen was off the window (along with the other 3 rooms on this side). There is a roof below us and two large air conditioner units on that roof so no view. I looked down on the roof and there are numerous cigarette butts even though this is a nonsmoking hotel. Also there was a syringe cap and some chew spit bottles. This hotel was supposedly remodeled and changed names. I am appalled at the filth on the roof. They had an open house not too long ago so you would think they would make sure everything was ship shape. I would NEVER recommend this place to ANYONE, not even my worst enemy. One good thing is Wanda at the Pit Stop across the street. She was so nice and considerate, and extremely helpful. Also, we ate at King's Wok Teriyaki and it was great. We could have ordered for two and still had leftovers!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Amy B
Salem, IN
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We booked 2 nights in this hotel, and only stayed one. For starters it was hard to find because it was not a Quality Inn yet. Was still a King Oscar on the front. The rooms we had had been remodeled and were reasonably well updated. I assume that the exterior will get a major lift because it needs more than paint and polish. Ultimately we spend the send night in a Holiday Inn Express, well worth the $20 a night upgrade at this time. One room's air conditioner worked one did not work to nearly 100%.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tonia J, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Pacific - Auburn, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

First I want to say thank you, as it is always beneficial to hear from our guests and receive their valuable feedback about our hotel. I also want to apologize for any inconveniences that you experienced. We are now officially renovated and the entire property inside and out is finished. I want to personally invite you back and hope that you will come give us another try and we can gain your respect and business back! We are always striving for excellence. Once again thank you!
Antwerp, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

We stayed twice for 3 days at King Oscar during our visiting trip in this part of WA . King Oscar was a very nice place to return to, rest a little, swim in a large indoor heated pool , and prepare a next trip to other rpart of the region .Coming from Europe (Belgium ) we were very fond having found this Motel. It was great!

Room Tip: ask for front rooms near the pool
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Billings MT
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I wan't happy last year when I stopped here and am disgusted this time. They are remodeling and soon to be the Quality Inn. Frankly even though it is very close to my business there I have no desire to put myself through this again. $68 for half the place I stayed the night before for much less. To connect to the internet I had to use an ethernet cable but the only place it hooked up required me to put my computer on top of the microwave and stand there. The worst part was trying to take a shower. The shower head was so corroded the small spray that came out just wasn't doable. The well worn jacuzzi tub didn't work at all. I guess the bed was fine and it was clean enough and nice and large but certainly not a pleasant stay for me.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at our hotel. I am sorry you were disappointed on this occasion, and I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. I want to take a moment and go over our new and improved Hotel, we have finished renovations now! The entire property has new carpet, the rooms have new furnishing and new mattresses, WIFI internet in all rooms, and we now serve a hot breakfast in the mornings. I again want to personally apologize, and hope that we can regain your business and trust. I would love to have you come see all of the improvements with a property tour. Thank you!
Milwaukie, Oregon, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2012

Wow this place is awful! Stained carpets everywhere, wood trim is worn out, not enough parking, front desk personnel seems untrained and apathetic. The pool room was ridiculously hot and the pool water was murky; there were also kids in the pool at 11:30pm, during the adult only swim from 10-12 (not that I wanted to go swimming anymore). I was fortunate to find a recently vacated spot right up front. As I was closing my eyes to go to sleep I received a phone call asking me to move my car because it was parked in their shuttle spot. Really. It wasn't marked in any way. Since they're going to pull up to the front anyway for the person they're shuttling, why can't they park further away and leave the front spots for their valued guests.
Even if you can manage to get past the smell of pickles in the elevator and cigarette stench imbedded in the hallways, it is hard not to continue to notice the overall lack of pride. For an $80+ room I would not expect a damaged particleboard TV stand, a 19" TV from the 90's, and a big open space where a bed obviously used to be, but they were too cheap to fill it in with a couch or armchair. Apparently, they ran out of Do Not Disturb signs.Oh yeah, I almost forgot, the electrical outlet without a plate. Good thing our four year old didn't come along on this romantic getaway.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AxDp
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pacific
La Quinta Inn & Suites Auburn
BEST WESTERN PLUS Mountain View Auburn Inn
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sumner
GuestHouse Inn Auburn
Quality Inn & Suites Federal Way
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Federal Way

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Pacific - Auburn? Share your experiences!