“Always amazing food service could be faster.”

Checo's Mexican Grill
Ranked #1 of 25 Restaurants in Othello
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Best restaurant in this small town but is hidden on the outskirts of town so is unknown to many. I grew up in Othello, visited my folks there this weekend, went to Checos twice in weekend because it was so good!
Reviewed October 31, 2011

The food here is amazing. I cannot stress that enough, you will not be disappointed. If you are in town on business and go here for lunch though, be prepared to be late for your afternoon appointments. The servers are courteous, knowledgeable and provide great service but I believe the kitchen is overwhelmed with orders.

1  Thank 911daddy

Reviewed September 13, 2011

This place is a bit hard to find, but don't give up, it is definitely worth it. My senior citizen, Caucasian parents took me there when I was visiting for a weekend....I didn't want to leave! We came back next day and tried more delicious menu options. There is something for everyone: authentic Mexican food to American hamburgers. We all felt welcome, as staff was friendly. My mom brings her "Breakfast Club" of lady friends here every Monday morn, so watch out for that rowdy group!

1  Thank momziekins