MarDon Resort
$110
Inn At Moses Lake(Moses Lake)
$120
$107
HIExpress.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites(Moses Lake)
$109
Quality Inn(Othello)
Cabana Motel(Othello)
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
All reviewsgreen grasslife vestsgrassy areafire pitgeneral storetent sitessmall fridgecrane festivalrvcabinacbunkhouse
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had a great time. Bass tourney in process but didn't participate. Good RV spot in the thick of the action. Everything you need on site or nearby. A bit windy at times for our boat but we'll be back for some bass this summer. Fished lakes nearby with easy access. No TV and WiFi was spotty, but upgrades are on the way. Very friendly and helpful staff.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Harry A
Reviewed January 28, 2013

So..I have traveled to a lot and this continues to be one of my favorite places in the world. The camp ground is well maintained and a lot of fun. The store stocks a lot of tackle and all the necessities including beer. The cafe and bar are always great for a burger and a drink. I have stayed in the cottages several times and always enjoy them. The most relaxing thing is to sit on the patio and enjoy the amazing lake view.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Adam W
Annie B, Manager at MarDon Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2015

Adam W,
Thank you for your 5 star review. We hope to see you again soon and will welcome you back
to MarDon Resort.
Annie Baltzell
MarDon Resort

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Maybe this is a great spot for those in tents or trailers/RVs.. I don't know. But if you rent a room there..BEWARE. This is the second year in a row we have stayed there in the 'motel' section and for $100+ a night this is a joke. The rooms are old and worn down.. with uncomfortable beds and furniture that looks like they got it at a yard sale about 25 years ago. But the worst part are the bathrooms. Small and barely usable. The shower? Basically non-existent since the water comes out in a slow drip/mist. Last year we were in the smallest room so I thought perhaps if we stepped up to the two room 'suite' we would fare better. Nope. BOTH showers were exactly the same. Unusable... If they were $40? No issues.. you get what you pay for. But to charge over $100 a night?? Beware.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank Ranter88
Reviewed August 16, 2011

First, understand that Mardon is for camping primarily, as it attracts campers and fishermen from around the region. You can tent camp, RV or stay in very nice "cabins" or in what amounts to a Hunter's hotel (very basic). We've gone for more than 16 years to this central Washington location and have camped just about everywhere. We keep coming back because the price is reasonable, the things we need are onsite or close by and the water is big wide and warm. This is an ideal spot for boating and fishing as Potholes is roughly 27,000 sq acres of water. Potholes is actually the largest earthen dam in north America.
If you are looking for a good family camping site that isn't too primative or too expensive consider Mardon.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank lggilmore
Reviewed July 13, 2010

Friends of ours go every year to camp at MarDon. They love it. I never went because, well, I don't camp. Recently the resort added a handful of cottages that made the trip seem feasible for the first time. About three hours from Seattle/Tacoma, Potholes Reservoir is a lovely escape from the city. It was the end of our stay before I even noticed that there was neither a phone nor a clock in the cottage. Can't say we missed either. We did spend a lot of time on the deck (complete with BBQ) under the umbrella enjoying the breeze and the view. The cottages are a bit removed from the camping area, and are nestled in with some permanent resort residences. I enjoyed the quiet, but hubby wished we were closer to the action. One final note: even though I thought I had done a good walk through as we left, I realized while on the road back that I had left my wedding ring in the bedside table. I called the resort who sent someone to check. They found it and shipped it back to me, saving me the drive. Kudos to MarDon for their customer service!

• Stayed: June 2010