“Best Mexican Food we have found”
Review of Trino's

Trino's
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Oroville
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 29, 2014

We will travel hundreds of miles out of normal path to eat at Trino's. The food has always been fantastic. We travel through out the United States and have never found as good Mexican food.
We also Vacation in Puerto Vallarta and Trino's is as good or better. We live over 700 miles away so we buy 22 pints of his GREAT salsa. We share with our kids and friends when we get back.

There are newer reviews for Trino's

Reviewed May 27, 2014

A great find from the smiling server to the ice cold Mexican beer and dare I mention my delicious lime/tequila margarita? We were seated immediately and served a basket of tortilla chip starters with a spicy tomato salsa plus a milder cabbage salsa - so good! We ordered the day's special which was a Tostado combo Enchilada entry with Mexican rice and beans. Ample portions arrived quickly on heated plates. It was all so tasty and we dined listening to Mexican music. A very pleasant lunch and we will definitely return.

1  Thank Gail P
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I've been eating here for years, but the last few visits have been disappointing. The servings while still generous, are much smaller than previously. The tortilla chips we received with the cabbage and tomato salsas were stale tasting on the last visit, and the tomato salsa had an off taste. The cabbage salsa remains very tasty.

Next time I'm in Oroville, I'll just grab a chicken quesadilla from the taco stand close by. Its consistently good.

I'm much happier with the Mexican restaurants just a little further south. El Portal in Omak immediately springs to mind--delicious food, fast service, and a convenient location if you don't mind the extra bit of driving.

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at Trinos many times, he is the King of good Mexican food. The wait staff are friendly and make dining out a fun experience. It is a 5 star in my book.

1  Thank coolgirl
Reviewed March 6, 2014

What a cool little restaurant - great authentic Mexican food and equally great value.
Our waitress was very friendly and attentive!
The atmosphere has a cafe type Mexican feel - homey and very clean
We will definately be going back and letting our friends know about it.
Easy trip (a few minutes) across the border from Osoyoos.

2  Thank Dalry1978