“So authentic”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 29, 2011

The amazing food cancels the tacky decor. Best Mexican food I've ever had. Better than Mexico. We've been several times while staying in Osoyoos, and it is always consistent and worth the wait to cross the border from Canada.

1  Thank ErinLG

Reviewed November 8, 2010

Every year we travel 500 miles out of our way to taste Trino's great Mexican meals. We have to buy a dozen or so jars of his famous Salsa so we can take the flavors home. Our adult children and Grandchildren fight over who gets how many jars when we get home. We are treated very well and love the attention and service.

3  Thank CdnMHAdventurers
Reviewed September 8, 2010

When i was working in Desert Breeze Resort, i went very often to eat in this real mexican restaurant.

Herman Soltero.

1  Thank alpinemountain
Reviewed August 27, 2010

Our family was on our way to Winthrop, Washington and needed a quick lunch. We had heard from friends that Trino's was, "the best mexican food ever" so we decided to try it out. My family had ordered the texas taco, the super burrito, the regular quesadilla and I had a type of seafood soup. They were all excellent, especially mine. When I saw the waitress bringing the soup, I almost cried it looked so good! We finished our food and my kids had the "deep-fried ice cream" which was also wonderful. The service was fast, the place was clean and the atmosphere was nice. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Sasky123
Reviewed July 28, 2010

This is a great family owned restaurant. The food is amazing, selection is great, even my little eaters (4 and 8 yo) always find something good and finish everything there. Their mole is absolutely the best, the two salsas they serve are very flavourfull and do not burn your mouth, even though they are plenty spicy. we look forward to eating there every visit to the okanagon. Their margaritas are HUGE! and they are great with kids.

1  Thank JDALL