All reviews fire pit fresh eggs organic garden homemade granola hot tub hen house family suite garden cabin hot plate picking fresh pirate island wedding venue sleeping loft an amazing place small kitchen private island can't wait to come back
Selected filters
Reviewed October 19, 2018

I'm almost hesitant to give the place such a good review, in order to keep this little slice of paradise secret. I booked it for my GF and I, and we were both in awe at how incredibly perfect it was. We picked fresh vegetables in the organic vegetable patch in our backyard, nabbed snacks at the orchard, and oh yeah, saw some amazing farm animals up close and personal along the way.

The animals are friendly and fun to interact with. Even our dog got along just fine with them. You can grab fresh eggs from the chicken coup, and even though we skipped it, pump water from a well.

The cove is breathtaking...we were lucky enough to go on a clear, sunny weekend in October, and we took the rowboat to a nearby private island where we took in the magical views.

We stayed at the garden cabin...I've heard some complaints about its size, but being 5'9 and somewhat of a minimalist, it was perfect. The ladder isn't ideal for those with physical limitations, but for others its fine. The cabin was surprisingly in much better condition than we expected, and had zero issues with it.

Definitely would stay again and we're thinking about making it a yearly ritual. Must see!

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2018

I'm picky and not afraid to voice my disappointments, but I mostly want to rave about this place and my 3 night stay. The location is gorgeous, the garden is amazing, it is quiet and peaceful... I left wishing that I had stayed one more night.

If you go in early September like I did, and you want to cook some food on the grill or hot plate they provide, you'll be delighted at the incredible bounty of food from the garden. I loved picking fresh berries to put over the granola, then picking kale and squash to make an omelet. Having the animals around was great. They are very friendly if you want to interact with them, or you can ignore them if you prefer.

I stayed in the garden cabin, and my only negative comments are in regards to that. If you are considering it, be warned that "tiny" does not begin to describe it. The sleeping loft is the size of a full-size mattress, with such a low ceiling you basically have to crawl in/out. The ladder to it is fully vertical. I am fit, active, and adventurous, and I found the ladder a bit intimidating. Being a bit tipsy and trying to go up/down it would be a mistake. I am 5'9" and found the ceiling low - I was practically hitting my head while standing at the toilet.

That said, I still liked the cabin. Just wish it was even 10% bigger. Its location in the garden is AMAZING. No wifi there but you can easily access it with just a short walk.

Would I stay again? ABSOLUTELY. I have already encouraged a few friends to go, and it would not be hard to talk me into returning.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 10, 2018

Even better than the pictures. Seeing the view and the animals in real life is Unforgetable.
We had a lovely three day stay and would not think of staying in any other place on Orcas.
Don’t doubt, go see for yourself !

Room tip: Waking up with a view of the Salish sea from your bed is like being in a dream...
Date of stay: July 2018
Reviewed August 8, 2018

We try to go to Pebble Cove Farm every year since it is such an amazing place. We love the garden, views and, of course, the animals! We go with our extended family and all ages look forward to and love going.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed July 24, 2018

My wife, 3 year old and I went here. The rooms face the sound. You open the French doors and you are right there. There is a kid play area that my son was crazy about. You can pet the animals, pick from the abundant garden, and get eggs from the coop. There is a kitchenette and a BBQ outside which we used every night. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2018