“Great place to stay!”

Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Omak
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed September 5, 2011

The accomodations were excellent, skeaky clean, with wonderful bed and quiet night. The breakfast was unique with make your own breakfast burrito, plus fruit, plus make your own waffle, plus great rolls, cereal, and good coffee. Personnel were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for AARP discount
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Smiles963
OmakPeppertree, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2011

Dear Smiles963,

Thank you for your review. We do our best to be friendly and helpful to all our guests. The breakfast burritos have been a great hit for our guests. Something a little bit different and you get to mix up your own variety and tastes.

Have a great day!

Reviewed August 29, 2011

We stayed one night on August 27th and found the hotel to be very comfortable and spacious. Like a previous reviewer stated, we were also given a choice of room/floor we wanted.

We stayed in a room with two queen beds. It had nice decorations and was about 95% clean, with high ceilings, a desk, and three chairs, plus a fridge and a microwave. The strangest thing that we noticed about the room was that while the room was decorated very "swanky", both faucets on the double sinks were wobbly and could be swiveled around! Very cheap quality on that feature.

The service was good, the breakfast was delicious, and the pool was clean. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank margieandbrian2008
OmakPeppertree, Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2011

Dear Margieandbrian2088-
Thank you so much for your review! It is always nice to hear feedback about our hotel. Your business is very important to us and we look forward to seeing you in the future!! Have a fantastic day.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Visited during Omak Stampede.. Great location off Hwy. Very quiet and nice rooms. Near shopping and lots of restaurants. Clean and most definitely would recommend any one staying in the area. If you want a more formal breakfast the Koala Street Grill was a close walk for breakfast, as well as Starbucks at Safeway across the street.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank daffofils

Dear daffofils-
We appreciate your review about our hotel! I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you had a great time at the Omak Stampede! We look forward to seeing you in the near future!

Reviewed August 12, 2011

Hotel is very easy to find located just off Hwy 97. The building was recently built and it definitely stands out amongst the other older hotels situated on the same block. The indoor pool is a nice size and clean and we were impressed to see it is open 24 hours.

Rooms were clean. Bed was comfy but had typical square size pillows (we always bring our own) Our friends who stayed in a King size room had a very nice bed and lots of space to move around.

Downside to this location is there is only one restaurant within walking distance (The Koala Grill). There are tons of fast food joints nearby, but most all sit-down restaurants are in downtown Omak which is about 30 mins walk away.

Unfortunately, we did have an unpleasant experience upon Check-In. We arrived around 5:00pm. I reserved two weeks ago by calling 1-800 Best Western reservations number. Upon check-in, the front desk clerk could not find our reservation anywhere. I gave him my full name and confirmation number which I received from my confirmation e-mail about 2 days ago. He said the confirmation number was not a valid format since it was 9 digits and this hotel usually only has a 5 digit confirmation number.

I told him that this is what was e-mailed to me and I can show him the e-mail. So I went to business center to print out my confirmation. He was very confused as to why my reservation was not showing up in their system. The hotel was pretty booked, so he wasn't sure if he was going to find me a room.

Of course at this point, I was pretty upset to hear this and I even offered to call the 1-800 reservation number to ask for clarification. The front desk clerk didn't want me to bother with that and said he would create a new reservation and find me a room. He eventually did but the experience had already put a sour start to our stay.

When we arrived back home. I called Best Western Customer Care number and found out ALL reservations made through 1-800 number are issued a 9-digit confirmation number. And ALL BW hotel front desk clerks should know this and they should know how to look up the reservation within their hotel system. The Customer Care rep said he could see both reservations show up in their system, so now he was concerned that my credit card was going to be billed twice!!

My suggestion would be for this hotel to provide better training to your front desk staff to ensure this confusion doesn't happen again. Now I have to go check my credit card statement and make sure I wasn't billed twice.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ThePalapaGirl
OmakPeppertree, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2011

I would first like to appologize for the confusion you experienced upon check in. We do have several avenues for booking rooms and I will be sure to go over once again with my staff the different ways of pulling up this information. Agian I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced and the panick I am sure it caused you.

Thank you for your review and reminder to keep going over the different avenues our guests are able to book and how we locate the information upon arrival.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

This was one of the nicest hotels we have ever stayed at. It is located in a town that seems to be in the middle of nowhere but when you step into this hotel, its like you are in a large city. The staff was very friendly and the rooms were amazing. They are very modern and new, super clean and very large for out family of 5. We had a room on the highway side and didn't find it noisy at all. My only complaint is that the sink is not located in the bathroom but in the room itself and if you need to use it in the middle of the night or when anyone is sleeping, it can be quite loud. But for one night it was just fne for us and the pool was most welcome after a long days drive. And the rate we paid was much, much lower than we've paid for lower quailty hotels in Canada. I will totally recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank canuckfamily5

Dear canuckfamily5-
Thank you so much for your great review! Your feedback is so helpful not only for future guests, but for our staff as well! I would like to apologize for any inconvenience during your stay regarding the sink area. We strive to meet all guests expectations and hope this was not too much of an issue for you and your family. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2011

Upon arrival, the person at the desk gave us a choice of rooms. Good start. The room was on the top floor away from the freeway. Thus, it was quiet. It was spaciouis and very tastefully decorated. My only complaint would be that the upholstered chairs need to be cleaned. They have free WIFI as well.
The breakfast buffet was wonderful. There was a huge selection including fresh fruit. Will stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank nekko8

Dear nekko8-
Thank you so much for your review! Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate your business! You did such a great job describing our hotel. We hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed May 17, 2011

We stopped on our journey in Omak. It's a small town about 50 miles south of the canadian border coming from the USA. We had dinner at a fast food restaurant and saw the sign of the Best Western out of the window. I walked to the front desk and asked for the rates. They are very cheap concerned for what you get!

We went up to the rooms and were really amazed how cheap the rate was for such a pretty room. Very modern furniture, two sinks, nice bathroom, nice beds, a desk for my laptop etc.

We slept quite good and will visit you again if we get back to Omak some time :-)

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear AGranini-
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We really do appreciate all of your feedback and I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you sometime in the near future.

Assistant Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Omak
12 Tribes Resort & Casino
#1 of 2 in Okanogan
Blue Mountain Motel
Blue Mountain Motel
#2 of 2 in Okanogan

Been to Best Western Plus Peppertree Inn at Omak? Share your experiences!