“A birthday dinner for Mom”
Review of Breadline Cafe

Breadline Cafe
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Omak
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Earlier in the day I ate at the Bistro in Omak even though I intended to go to the Breadline. It was with great pleasure that I learned my Mom wanted to go to the Breadline Cafe for her birthday dinner.

We were greeted by the waitstaff (our combined hats are off to Alicia (sp?)) and shown to our table. The specials were pointed out and we were shown the homemade "breadline" which is included with each meal.

We started off with a glass of wine (not an extensive list, although it was comprehensive). We both ordered beef stroganoff and a side of broccoli cheddar soup. The soup was very good. I was a bit apprehensive when she brought out the stroganoff. It was a presentation unlike any I'd had before. I had nothing to worry about. The sauce was delicious and everything was done to perfection.

We finished with dessert...I enjoyed burnt cream (Creme Brulee) and Mom thoroughly devoured her bread pudding (I did have a bite or two). I was outstanding.

The restaurant is located in the old refurbished Omak Beverage building. The decor is fanciful old bits and pieces on an old wood floor. All in all, a wonderful evening. We're looking forward to a Sat brunch.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

this was my second visit here, a few months apart. My meal was wonderful but one of my friends said his steak was very dry. The service was not as good as last time. The atmosphere was still excellent and overall a very good meal. Will return.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Delicious Saturday Brunch with omlette station, bacon, sausage, pancakes, french toast with strawberry topping and whipped cream, yogurt and fruit and bread. Also fruit and potatoes for the the table when ordering the brunch. Service is friendly and always good.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The Breadline Cafe is a very interesting place to visit. You have to take time to look around. Oh ya, you should eat something while you're there. This place has something for all of your senses.
The food and the service are very good, but for me the attraction is the nostalgia.
They have antiques everywhere, even hanging from the ceiling.
You can listen to oldies while eating a very good meal. And there is a fresh bakery in the back.
It's definitly worth a visit.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I can't recall ever having a bad meal or customer service experience at the Breadline. Fantastic food, staff, vibe, beverages, and band nights! True local gem!

1  Thank crystalccp