“Nice lunch in Omak”
Review of The Corner Bistro

The Corner Bistro
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Omak
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Here's how we found it: http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-corner-bistro-omak
Liberty Lake, Washington
“Nice lunch in Omak”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Originally I was going to eat at The Breadline, but I opted for The Corner Bistro instead and I'm glad I did.

I was greeted by a very friendly waitress who pointed out the specials board as I walked in.

I enjoyed a good bowl of tomato/basil soup which surprised me with a little spicy side although I couldn't tell where the heat came from. I followed it up with their version of a patty melt. It was one of the better ones I've enjoyed. What stood it above others was their use of a special sauce. There was just enjoy to flavor it without overpowering the sandwich as a whole.

I'll defiantly come back to see what else they serve.

• Visited April 2013

WA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My child and I shared they Mac and Cheese, it was amazing! Loved the fresh basil chopped up in it. The garlic bread that is served with it was amazing and homemade! Yummy!
The only thing that got me was paying $5 for a small piece of dessert. I know that it is homemade and that makes it a bit more expensive but the size of the dessert for the price was ridiculous and completely unnecessary. I have go frequently to a homemade cooking restaurant in my town and they charge $4 for homemade cheesecake and it is no small piece. And if you think about the ingredients used in a cheesecake that is some expensive stuff. But other than that I would definitely come back :)

• Visited April 2013
Omak, Washington, United States
“Just like Home”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The Corner Bistro in Omak may be a small restaurant but it's big on personality. The owner is always there and always friendly.
She greats you at the door and treats you like family.
The food is great and the prices are good as well.

Visited November 2012
British Columbia
“Great Service, friendly atmosphere, great priced menu, and the food was great too!!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I just happened by this adorable little bistro/cafe on a Friday afternoon. The food is very reasonable priced - most things on the breakfast and lunch menu are under $10.00. Where can you find that anymore? The cafe is very clean, the servers are super friendly. I had the turkey wrap and fries and my husband had some sort of grilled meat sandwich. The fries were a bit more greasy than I'm used to, but good none the less.

• Visited October 2012
Omak, Washington, United States
“Great Food! Great Service!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Moved here just 10 months ago and a friend told me about it! If you are looking for breakfast or lunch this is a great place. I have not yet tried dinner but I'm sure it's great! Had the greek omlette on one occasion and one time had the clam chowder and a rueben sandwich! Best I've ever had! I would recommend to anyone!

• Visited October 2012