“Good Food”
Review of The Corner Bistro

The Corner Bistro
Ranked #6 of 29 Restaurants in Omak
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Here's how we found it: http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-corner-bistro-omak
Reviewed April 6, 2013

My child and I shared they Mac and Cheese, it was amazing! Loved the fresh basil chopped up in it. The garlic bread that is served with it was amazing and homemade! Yummy!
The only thing that got me was paying $5 for a small piece of dessert. I know that it is homemade and that makes it a bit more expensive but the size of the dessert for the price was ridiculous and completely unnecessary. I have go frequently to a homemade cooking restaurant in my town and they charge $4 for homemade cheesecake and it is no small piece. And if you think about the ingredients used in a cheesecake that is some expensive stuff. But other than that I would definitely come back :)

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The Corner Bistro in Omak may be a small restaurant but it's big on personality. The owner is always there and always friendly.
She greats you at the door and treats you like family.
The food is great and the prices are good as well.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My husband and I just happened by this adorable little bistro/cafe on a Friday afternoon. The food is very reasonable priced - most things on the breakfast and lunch menu are under $10.00. Where can you find that anymore? The cafe is very clean, the servers are super friendly. I had the turkey wrap and fries and my husband had some sort of grilled meat sandwich. The fries were a bit more greasy than I'm used to, but good none the less.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Moved here just 10 months ago and a friend told me about it! If you are looking for breakfast or lunch this is a great place. I have not yet tried dinner but I'm sure it's great! Had the greek omlette on one occasion and one time had the clam chowder and a rueben sandwich! Best I've ever had! I would recommend to anyone!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We ate breakfast here for the first time and came away beyond disappointed. The service was OK but uninspired. The food was just plain sad. The hash didn't really qualify and was almost all potatoes with a hint of what seemed to be corned beef. The biscuits and gravy was a joke. A smattering of gravy on an English muffin with a microscopic hint of sausage just didn't do the trick. It would have been nicer if they had used a real biscuit. Although I heard that their dinners are nice, I recommend avoiding their breakfasts whenever possible.