“Killer Mexican Food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Best fajitas ever! Also, Avocado tostada Rules! The service is always wonderful and feels like family when you are there.

There are newer reviews for Rancho Chico

Reviewed October 10, 2012

First time at this Mexican eating establishment because of Trip Advisor reviews. Excellent service, reasonable prices, great food and very busy with locals. Even have a special treat before you get your check. Will definitely eat there again. We are in Colville later this trip and will try that location for sure. Highly recommend.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have eaten at this restaurant several times, but my most recent experience was not favorable. I ordered a regular margarita, and it looked and tasted like it had orange juice in it. I had one of the same drinks on a previous visit, and it was delicious and limey, like one would expect for a margarita on the rocks. I mentioned it to our waiter, and the drink was replaced with one tasting exactly like the orangey one I had complained about.

This restaurant continues to have fairly quick service, and decent food for the price. It can be quite crowded and noisy when there are familes with young children running all over the place.

And, alas, the complimentary mini dessert seems to have been discontinued. This might be a small thing, but when plenty of restaurants in the area serve good Mexican food, this little bit of sweetness after our meal was a welcome carrot that has in the past helped up choose this restaurant over its competition.

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

This is our second visit because anyone can have an off day. The first time, the food was cold and the portions we little with the rice and beans for what they charge. This time, same problem! When a person orders enchiladas you would expect the cheese to he.melted and the rice and beans to he hot. Unfortunately that is not and was not the case. We will not be giving them a third chance. The staff is nice but given the other issues it isn't worth it just for them.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Really really really friendly staff. Deliscious food and excellent service. Who could ask for more? I had the packed-with-seafood enchilada. I would be a regular costomer if only I lived closer.

Been to Rancho Chico? Share your experiences!