“Best Thai in Olympia”

Far East Restaurant
Ranked #148 of 354 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed August 2, 2013

We ordered green curry and Thai curry. Amazing. Delicious.
Can't wait to come back.
We stumbled upon this place when we realized Lemongrass was closed.

2  Thank Deanna H

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I love their rice bowls. They are so reasonably priced and always delicious. The staff is super friendly, and the waitress always remembers my order! I strongly recommend eating here.

1  Thank jwolf86
Reviewed December 6, 2012

Husband and wife offer very good,healthy food at very reasonable prices with friendly, personal service!

1  Thank donchalmers
Reviewed August 24, 2012

The outside of this restaurant doesn't give a clue as to how wonderful the food is inside. If I counted correctly, there were only 8 tables in the restaurant. The owner/waitress was excellent. She and her husband are Asian and know what they are doing. They serve up both Thai and Chinese dishes. It was 3:30 in the afternoon and we were handed the lunch menu. At $5.35 per dish, the prices were the best we've seen in quite a while. I ordered Thai Basil Vegetables medium heat without any meat (it usually comes with chicken or tofu, but I prefer veggies only), the flavor was out of this world and the plate full. My husband ordered Cashew Chicken & Vegetables from the lunch menu and was quite satisfied with the generous portions they served up. The Far East Restaurant is located in a trendy area of Olympia that has plenty of interesting things to do. After a morning of sight-seeing this is a wonderful break. Business hours are 11 am to 8:30 pm Monday - Friday and 12:00 to 8:00 pm Saturdays. Closed Holidays and Sundays.

1  Thank Just_Another_Joan
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I go to Far East for a healthy, flavorful lunch. Lots of veggies in all the lunch specials. Owner-operated and aways friendly. Everyday food done right.