“Ginger Martini!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of The Mark

The Mark
Ranked #161 of 345 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Walla Walla
“Ginger Martini!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

Need I say more? My new favorite drink ever and the nicest staff. I have some years in food service so I know what it is like and I was impressed.

Visited April 2012

Boulder, Colorado, United States
“Very good food, great place to eat - highly recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

In today's world of food chains, eating at a fantastic one-off, The Mark, was an awesome experience. Great wait staff, food was incredible, reasonably priced, etc. I was passing through, and this was one of those places that I wish I had close to me where I live - Boulder, Colorado. I would highly recommend this restaurant. The prices are fair for the quality, taste, and dining experience. Plus organic - can't beat that.

• Visited March 2012
Olympia, Washington
“Great drinks, bland food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

I was so excited to try their food since it is organic and supposedly crafted by a master chef. I could not have been more disappointed. The pasta I had tasted like nothing. There were no spices that I could detect, not even salt. I would not go back.

Olympia, Washington
“Great atmosphere but expensive.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place has a great, cozy atmosphere. All the food is local and organic, so very tasty. It is expensive though, so I'd say it's more for celebratory events or occasional date night.

Visited March 2012
San Francisco, California, United States
“Stylish atmosphere, fresh cocktails and scrumtious straight from the farm food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2012

I LOVE this restaurant. I have been coming for years and will go back every time I'm in Olympia. The dining room is gorgeous and sophisticated without being stuffy. There is a huge, beautiful patio that smells of jasmine in the summer. I love the fresh juiced, hand made cocktails. And the food is soooo good! Clean, simple, delicious! The chef obviously had a dedication to quality ingredients that I have yet to see matched at ANY restaurant, ANYWHERE. Truly one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten in, I will come back again and again.

• Visited November 2011