“not the same”

Fajita Grill
Ranked #191 of 369 Restaurants in Olympia
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 6, 2018

I have previously reviewed this place, and loved it... however, new owners. it used to be special. but now, kinda the same as anywhere else.

1  Thank Dennisjm2014

Reviewed May 16, 2017

What a dump. Everyone felt ill after leaving. Typically lousy PacNW idea of "Mexican" food. Beans were dry, tortillas had an odd consistency, Worst we've ever had.

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

This place is a little hidden, seen it b4 and I would wonder if was any good, so stopped 4 lunch one day and was surprised at how good it is. Had the lunch special and it was really good, the salsa's are home made and they where delicious, wasn't sure if i would finish the whole meal and amazingly enough i did. Price was good about 7 and some change for lunch, drink and the chips and two home made salsa's they make. I ordered the pork tamale with black beans and rice. Yummy

Reviewed November 22, 2016

I go here at least once a month. I reviewed it a year ago. my favorite is a quesadilla, shrimp or beef. the flour tortillas are hand made in the store. the salsas, red or green, are made in the store, but everything is outta this world. The delicious refried pintos are dark and firm, without lard. they use canola oil. some things are better than others, but i have never had something i didn't like. i give it six stars out of five!!!

1  Thank Dennisjm2014
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

My family and I have been going to this family-owned restaurant since it was located in west Olympia (under a different name); about 15 years! This is seriously some of the best Mexican food I have ever eaten. I live in Seattle and have yet to find somewhere that is as good there. The food is always fresh, the service is quick, and the owner and his wife are very friendly. The menu has a lot of variety and the margaritas are great!

1  Thank Angela L

Been to Fajita Grill? Share your experiences!