“Very Good Food & Service”
Review of Budd Bay Cafe

Budd Bay Cafe
Ranked #4 of 354 Restaurants in Olympia
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The location is great, the good is really good & the staff are very attentive. I had the buffalo burger (with the roll) & it was Excellent. My friend had the crowd chicken sandwich, which though messy, he said was very good. The presentation was very nice & the service was fast. The place is looking a little dated & could use a little more attention to the cleaning of floors (rugs, UGH) & the silly murals of fish swimming through the forest really needs to Go. However, the main reason we came here was for the food & that did not disappoint us at all. Very Enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Great view and great food. the best place on the water to eat. When warm the outside seating is wonderful.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We do go often but we just went for our annual Christmas Brunch and it was awesome. Crepes, yummy. I have to have one. So good and the service is always wonderful. They only thing I wish was they served breakfast just a little longer during the week. Awesome caesars, clam chowders, filet mignon. The view of the water is lovely. Peaceful place to spoil myself and family. Classy place.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I had lunch at the Budd Bay Cafe during the Christmas holidays, and we found it to be a very inviting atmosphere. They had just the right amount of understated holiday decorations to seem cozy, and classical holiday music playing very softly in the background.

We always enjoy the dinner salad offerings, and the wait staff is pleasant and professional. All in all, a pleasant experience.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Nice place to take your date to, wonderful place to hang out at in the summer time. The food is wonderful.

Been to Budd Bay Cafe? Share your experiences!