“Average at best”

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2010

My almond chicken was drowning in sauce or gravy as they called it and simply not very good. My wife had a seafood combo plate which had overcooked seafood. If you overcooked seafood you ruin the meal. Shrimp were rubber. Would I go back? No. They were nice enough to knock off a few bucks on the bill though. Oh yeah, sodas were $2.50 I believe, way overpriced.

Reviewed December 31, 2009

We were looking for a place to eat, gluten free, on New Years Eve after a long day of moving into our new place, in the rain. We looked horrible, not at all like the lovely people who were out celebrating. They sat us without questions, or odd looks that I was expecting. Not only was it the best Thai food I've had, and a nice peaceful atmosphere, the service was superb or at least my version. The wait staff were personable in a very comfortable way. My oldest daughter has a communication disorder and every single person waiting on us took the time to engage her. It is, in my daughters words, the best New Years EVER! Made a great memory and some return customers.

Reviewed August 16, 2009

I heard a lot of buzz about this restaurant, so last night my wife and I decided to give it a try. My wife had the Pad Thai. The noodles were overcooked, the shrimp was rubbery, and the whole thing was absolutely drowning in the overly sweet sauce (think sweet, warm peanut butter) -- yuk. I had a Vietnamese dish that was a warm noodle salad with shrimp and chicken. The food was bland, the shrimp was overcooked, and the chicken tasted like it had been boiled until reaching a tough, leather-like texture. I've eaten at Racha Thai at the mall, which I thought was better than Lemon Grass. My wife disagreed, thinking Lemon Grass was better. Regardless, she said she would not go back to Lemon Grass for dinner. I feel the same way. If you want good Thai food and are up on the Peninsula, try Khu Larb Thai in Sequim. That's how Thai food should taste.

1  Thank The_Style_Guy
Reviewed May 5, 2009

Hi, I am native Thai from Bangkok, Thailand. I had dinner there with my Husband for the first time. My Husband ordered Pad Thai. I ordered Spicy Chicken with Lemon Grass. Presentation of food looked good, big dish with alot of food. Pad Thai was not original Pad Thai. No taste, and no ingredients, only alot of noodles and a little bit of vegetables. I can not smell Pad Thai. Mostly NO SPICE BOX, because Pad Thai should come with Vinegar, Fish Sauce, Sugar, Ground Red Pepper. These are basic spice, but they do not have. My husband says my Pad Thai is the best. The Spicy Chicken with Lemon Grass was not Spicy, but I ordered The Hottest (Thai Hot), but was sweet. The Steamed Rice was not fresh, liked cooked yesterday. It did not smell like Jasmine.
If you wish for good Thai Food, should go to restaurant with Thai Owner.

3  Thank SarahLacey
Reviewed April 20, 2009

Lemon Grass Restaurant has, by far, the BEST Thai cuisine I have ever tasted. The small restuarant has a great atmosphere and very attentive and welcoming staff. The Pad Thai is wonderful. If you like asian cuisine you must try Lemon Grass.

2  Thank wcunningham