“Best East Coast Pizza”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
olympia
“Best East Coast Pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Pizzeria opened maybe 20 years ago and has been a mainstay in Olympia BECAUSE the pizza is outstanding... They serve salads too... And they sell by the slice...Located right downtown...

Visited November 2013

“Hole in the wall with great food and a real niche atmosphere.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Truly not a place to go if you are looking for anything beyond paper plates. But the food is exceptional, and cheap. I personally loved the atmosphere- posters plastering the wall from the 80's to 90's. I think I might have even seen a Max Headroom poster! Lol! My husband was very impressed that they had some authentic original arcade games, like Street Fighter!

But enough about the atmosphere (did I mention its the type of place with graffiti all over the booths- love it!). The food was phenomenal! Nice crisp thin and flavorful pizza dough. We got a small "The Nuge" pizza, with 4 kinds of meats, including andouille sausage. Not only did it taste amazing, but next time we will be splitting it because its as big as a large pizza anywhere else! I got a calzone and added pepperoni. It had a garlic butter crust, and was packed with cheese and marinara. I'm so happy we saw the place, and decided to give it a shot. Oh, and they have draft beers :)

Lastly, we had a solicitor stop by our table trying to get us to donate money to some trip he was taking. The owner saw it and immediately nipped it in the bud. Much to his credit :) Next time we come to Olympia, we are definitely stopping in again!

• Visited November 2013
Tumwater, Washington
“Great NYC style pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

This is the ONLY pizza I have eaten for the last 17 years in Olympia! I love their pizza and I lived in Staten Island for a few years. This will be the last pizza you will ever eat in Olympia! :)

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Pretty granola”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Very hippy feel not in a great part of town and very average food at best. Customer service is not great and you have to ask for a key to use the rest room which is not male or female. Doesn't smell great or feel that friendly

• Visited September 2013
Florence, South Carolina
“If dingy, smelly, and grunge is your thing, its ok!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

Pizza is ok but the place is a dump! Decorations from the 70's and 80's and so is the seating. Employees are friendly enough but living in the era of the 60's. It was and experience I will not repeat! Don't take anyone under 21 here!

• Visited August 2013