Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
A perfect morning

A perfect morning on the water in Olympia. Capt. Scot and his first mate Connie were charming and... read more

Reviewed July 30, 2018
Mikelandau
Wellington, Florida
via mobile
Fantastic dinner cruise

My fiancee and I took a 3 hour dinner cruise and had a fantastic time. Captain Scott and Connie... read more

Reviewed July 2, 2018
TimandHeather10
Olympia, Washington

All reviews captain rick clara june budd bay sunset cruise puget sound fantastic hosts bachelorette party great afternoon great trip harbor seals connie sails skiing sailors boat aboard charter
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

We took our out-of-town family members on an evening sail on the Traveler! Scott and Connie are wonderful sailors! They make you feel comfortable and relaxed, and brig along a great sense of humor. They are very knowledgeable and enjoy sharing information along the way! They provided snacks and drinks, but also alllwed is to bring our own. I’d highly recommend them for your adventures. We will definitely be taking more family and friends in the future!

Reviewed May 19, 2018

Yesterday, my husband Dave & I spent the afternoon on Journey with Scott & Connie just sailing around Puget Sound. It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. The ship is beautiful & Scott & Connie were the perfect hosts. Not only was it enjoyable, but we learned so much from them. It was like spending the day with old friends whom we'd never met. I'll never forget this birthday! I would highly recommend their
boat charter & they tailor it to your needs. We sang fun songs, ate fresh fruit & birthday cupcakes & just had a beautiful day!

Reviewed May 17, 2018

My husband and I recently surprised my out of town brother and sister (Bay Area) with a sail on Budd Bay. Weather was perfect (even without wind;o), and Connie and Captain Scott were super nice hosts! We saw lots of seals, birds, log rafts, and enjoyed looking at all the homes along the water. Although we would have loved to work the sails, we enjoyed the relaxing 3 hours. I highly recommend and will be back! Thanks Scott and Connie!

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

Captain Scott and Connie were wonderful hosts, and we had a lovely afternoon on the water. They were very patient and accommodating with our two young sons (4 and 7), with special songs and all! We look forward to another trip.

Reviewed April 27, 2018 via mobile

Great afternoon with my family and girlfriend. Super nice and fun! Loved the music performance lol, all around fun trip. Thank you.

Date of experience: April 2018