“Great sailing experience! Fantastic hosts. Highly recommended.”
Review of Mystic Journeys

Mystic Journeys
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a great sailing experience for our family. Traveling the puget sound on a boat (with diesel power or wind depending on weather conditions) was a peaceful and stress relieving experience... and the surroundings are beautiful. We also saw harbor seals and a variety of birds. Scott and Connie are fantastic hosts. They allowed my boys to take turns steering the sailboat and even gave them a few sailing tips which was really informative for them. Hearing their stories of sailing to Hawaii and up to Alaska from San Diego was fascinating We took a 3 hour Budd Bay cruise during the afternoon and wish we had taken the 4 hour one. I would highly recommend this outing for a group of up to 6. You could also take the sunset cruise as an option. Highly recommended.

Scott V, Owner at Mystic Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Nice review! Thanks. We both totally enjoyed the day sailing with your family and friends. I'm so glad the wind got up and the young men got to take turns at the wheel. It is exhilarating when the boat leans over and she gets in the groove. Capt. Scott

All reviews
in 7 reviews
"skiing"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We took our out-of-town family members on an evening sail on the Traveler! Scott and Connie are wonderful sailors! They make you feel comfortable and relaxed, and brig along a great sense of humor. They are very knowledgeable and enjoy sharing information along the way! They provided snacks and drinks, but also alllwed is to bring our own. I’d highly recommend them for your adventures. We will definitely be taking more family and friends in the future!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Yesterday, my husband Dave & I spent the afternoon on Journey with Scott & Connie just sailing around Puget Sound. It was one of the best birthdays I've ever had. The ship is beautiful & Scott & Connie were the perfect hosts. Not only was it enjoyable, but we learned so much from them. It was like spending the day with old friends whom we'd never met. I'll never forget this birthday! I would highly recommend their
boat charter & they tailor it to your needs. We sang fun songs, ate fresh fruit & birthday cupcakes & just had a beautiful day!

Reviewed May 17, 2018

My husband and I recently surprised my out of town brother and sister (Bay Area) with a sail on Budd Bay. Weather was perfect (even without wind;o), and Connie and Captain Scott were super nice hosts! We saw lots of seals, birds, log rafts, and enjoyed looking at all the homes along the water. Although we would have loved to work the sails, we enjoyed the relaxing 3 hours. I highly recommend and will be back! Thanks Scott and Connie!