“Delicious!!!”

Phoebe's Pastry Cafe
Ranked #4 of 12 Bakeries in Olympia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We stopped on a road trip and had several of the breakfast items between us. Every, single thing was incredible. Can't pick a favorite but the quiche and sausage sage biscuit were unbelievable. Wish we lived closer for frequent stops!

1  Thank critzcl

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went here after some friends recommended it. I went for lunch and the menu had nothing available for a vegetarian. I was told they were sold out because it was popular.

1  Thank LaLunaStella
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped in on Saturday for some cake shopping. The owner was very nice, very accommodating and enthusiastic about options for the cake, and was kind enough to offer a free sample! The cake was delicious and moist, the pastries in the case looked SCRUMPTIOUS, and there was also a nice selection of salads, espresso and other food, so this will be a go-to for a quick lunch or brunch in the future. The cafe has a really nice atmosphere, nicely decorated and very comfortable table spacing. Staff are all very friendly and easy going. Love it!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

It's tucked in an office park by the auto mall so it's an unusual location, but the food is great. Delicious sandwiches and salads and beautiful cakes and pastries and cookies. Order less for lunch because you really want dessert. Alas, closes at three so no late afternoon pick-me-up.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Went to pick up sandwiches and dessert (to go). The turkey, cranberry, havarti cheese sandwich is the best! This sandwich is pannini grilled which really is wonderful! Now on to the desserts: so many to choose from! Since I am a lemon gal, I chose the lemon tart and I got the Italian Mousse cake for my friend and both earned an A+!

Been to Phoebe's Pastry Cafe? Share your experiences!